SURV HUNTER lf core horde or alliance since xfaction tues

have 10/11h on old main been grinding and will be 270+within a week open to most times weekdays have past mythic exp as melee as well and very reliable prepared for raid ect. also love mythic plus have ksm on 4classes soon 5.

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 8/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739 LemLock#1686 Ammunrae#1436”

added btags

HitsHardr Thn Depression Group of friends reforming guild to push through the rest of the shadowlands and into DF. Currently Recruiting dps wed-thurs 8-11EST 7/11H we also run alot of keys and casuals are always welcome. This week will be our 3rd week as a guild and 3rd week raiding so wheir on the anduin wall atm if interested can message me on discord Craig#0794

1 Like

11/11N & 8/11H - We are a fun loving guild that mainly focuses on raids, though all levels and interests are welcome. Occasional guild lotteries. Raid nights are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:50pm-midnight server time…

Bnet - Oriel#1933

still looking
i guess

Hey!

I am the raid leader of [H] Mal’Ganis. We are looking for a few more people to fill out our roster so we can push into mythic. Roster shakeups this expansion and recently have greatly effected our progression, but we are a CE focused guild.

Raid times: Fri, Sat 9:30pm - 12:30am CST

Current Progression: 10/11 H SFO, 5/10M SOD, 8/10M CN.

Previous progression: CE Ny’alotha and Jaina in BoD

Please reach out to me via Discord:
Exto#0605

Hey man,

Would love to chat,
Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

our recruitment post:

thank you for your time

Hey! If you’re open to cross faction, cross server, we might be a good fit! I’d love to get the chance to chat with you if you have some free time!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

Hey there!

I saw you were looking for a home, and I wondered if we might be a good fit! We raid 10p-1am Eastern time which is 7p-10p Pacific time on Sun/Mon.

About the raid, our team was 7/10M in CN, our first tier together as a guild, and 7/10M in Sanctum. We are currently 5/11M (US 705). And we are no longer doing any Heroic during raid times, and instead focusing on pushing prog in Mythic.

About me, I’m the GM and raid leader, and I’ve personally gotten CE Sylvanas and 5 other CEs in prior tiers, as well as numerous Heroic end-game bosses prior to “CE” being a thing as a raid leader and GM both.

Our WoWprog page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/The+Gaymers
Our Raider.IO page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/The%20Gaymers
I also usually give people this link to this video to get a good idea of our guild’s raiding atmosphere because this was a prog kill and it was exactly our raid in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKN9Iw1qbPc

Here’s my BattleTag and Discord (they are the same): Krystalline#1901

And if you wish to fill out an application, here’s the link to that:
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/the-gaymers/the-gaymers

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. As soon as we have some more of the roster fleshed out it will start raiding!

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination