Suramar Quest frustration. Need Last Chapter unlocked

Please help. I am extremely stressed and not having fun unlocking the new race of nightborne. Please do NOT link me to WOWhead. I need a straight and easy answer. That place is a mess to look through. I need to know how I can grind rep for the Nightfallen to unlock the last chapter called “A Change of Seasons”. The 12th chapter in the original old suramar area. I think I need to be Revered to unlock it. How do I grind it? I hear ancient mana gathering is required, but where do I take that? I literally will unsubscribe if I cannot complete this, and yes I already tried to use WOWHead. Please help me before I QUIT this game. Please.

THE guide for Suramar. There is a section for each of the chapters and the quests that are for each. If you compare that with a quest checker on either wowhead or icy-veins, then you will know where you left off and what to do. Most likely you just need to finish a quest that you don’t realize is to finish that chapter.

As a side note, there is no rep gating anymore and the raid requirement at the end of the Change of Seasons chapter is not required either.

1 Like

I also have a VERY bad bug going on with my account. The Emissary Quests will NOT unlock. Look. I have all the rep required to be allowed to do Emissary quests, and yet here I am not able to do them. Look at this screenshot.

imgur .com/a/nfmRSaq

1 Like

Actually according to that screen shot the ones in white are still needed. Greyed out means that you have the required rep. Specifically you need Farondis, Valajar and Dreamweavers still. Finishing those zones will get the necessary rep.

If you have another toon that has already completed all the zones, they should be able to unlock it in just a couple minutes. And that unlock is account wide as well.

1 Like

I would suggest checking a quest-checker on icy-veins and seeing what quests its showing for the different zones.

Also, if you have not gotten the zone achievements for each zone, then there is most definitely quests that you have missed.

Thanks for the guide and all, but just forget it everyone. Hey blizzard, if you happen to read this, take notes that you shouldn’t have to do all of this random trash to unlock a race. Death Knight unlock style was much better. You use the character to exit an area. Pathetic. I’m unsubbing. Bye.

I’m sorry you feel that way, but unfortunately, they are part of Legion content and they required some basically playing quite a bit of Legion content to get.

You don’t need to open up a new aesthetic race. It’s supposed to be slightly involved. I still haven’t unlocked Nightfallen either. But to get the rep, you need to open world quests for Legion content, which means getting to Friendly with each of the Legion factions. You’re neutral with a few of them, so you have more to go. Once they’re opened, you can do dailies to finish out the rep. It’s not a bug. But once you get the rep on one character, you won’t need to do that to unlock them on any other characters.
Suramar itself is LONG quest line. It takes time. But looking at your other posts, you mostly like to complain anyway. If you just like games where everything is handed to you on a platter, this is probably not the game for you. There is a lot of grinding (rep/gear/etc) involved if you want rare items. You can be as casual as you want, but your experience is only what you put into it.

Death Knight = class, Nightfallen = race

They are not the same.