Support a Streamer, Did not receive pet

Hello!

I gifted 2 subs to a streamer (swifty), but never received the ICHABOD pet.

I was able to receive all other drops (dragon mount, dragonkite).

I do not know why this is happening.

Thanks!

1 Like

The Ichabod pet, when you qualified for it, should have provided a code. If you visit your Notifications on Twitch it should look like this:

Where the blacked out section is the code for the pet that you need to redeem.

3 Likes

thats what i kept looking for, however I never have found it in the inventory. I can provide proof that I did in fact gift 2 subs

1 Like

You are looking for the code on Twitch right? Because it will be on Twitch not WoW.

2 Likes

yup, in my twitch inventory is 100% where I am looking

2 Likes

That would be something that Twitch would need to look into than. If you aren’t getting the code that would be on Twitch’s side.

3 Likes

Were they streaming Dragonflight at the time?

1 Like

yup!

1 Like

Assuming they are on the approved streamer list for the pet (not everyone was) did you pay for the 2 subs while they were online, or why they were offline, I believe offline doesnt count

2 Likes

In addition to this, you cannot gift them anonymously. You can gift them randomly (I believe it’s called “gift to the channel” or something similar), but they cannot be anonymous.

7 Likes

Also, Ichabod appears in your Twitch Inbox/Notifications. Not in your drop inventory.

3 Likes

I am also having this issue. I gifted two subs to Towellie about 2 hours ago and I got no code. I then gifted two more, but still no pet code. Very frustrating.

1 Like

were they live at the time and did you make sure you didnt anonymous gift them? did you use a credit card or paypal? Maybe theres a processing delay with paypal?

1 Like

My friend is also having this issue. Not it wasn’t done anon, yes they were online, at first she did 1 to one streamer 1 to another but nothing… so she did 2 to the same one and still nothing. If it is a paypal issue that’d be nutty but as it is, it’s a little frustrating.

1 Like

Goto the twitch support

https://t.co/zzQPGlaJ7N

Took a few hours after ticket but got code notification and was able to redeem.

2 Likes