Supply crate

Its been said a thousand times and ima say it again… Can we pleaseeee get it patched to carry multiple? It feels terrible going out to farm murlocs for fish oil and getting a crate 2min into a farm to then have to go back to a city to turn it in…

6 Likes

I’ve destroyed so many of those things.

Hey man, like, I just want to level my skinning, I don’t really want to know how a wolf managed to eat an entire crate of mail boots or whatever.

3 Likes

I don’t see the problem. This is classic, where it’s generally meant to take a bit more time to grind reps. If we could carry multiple crates it would only take a few days of casual play to hit honored. Completed chests are giving ~500 rep each.

Need to get out of the zoomer mentality. If you want to focus on rep, you can get it knocked out fairly quickly if you focus on it. Or you can do it passively and just turn in the crate you get while out doing other things.

Seriously, we are only a week in to SoD, a bit ridiculous to be crying that you can’t passively max out a new rep in that amount of time.

Well they did say they were going to make it to where we can hold multiple so its not a matter of if instead of a matter of when?

I believe they said multiple filled crates. So I don’t think you will be able to farm a bag full of empty crates and then head back to town to max your rep.

1 Like

Being forced to choose a crate and turn it in drives demand of the items.

If we didn’t, people would just collect them and choose only to turn in the cheap ones.

Maybe it is inconvenient for you, but it does have effects for the AH demand.

just destroy x amount and then recover them all from item deletion. u get them all back in the mail. no constantly running back and forth

2 Likes

This needs to be thought out… Instead of half completed creates, we should be given a quest that says that the supply vendor needs such items to complete a create she is stocking… this way you can carry multiple scroll orders and search for those items.

Just to clarify, instead of a box or create it’s a scroll with a list of items the supply vendor needs. locate these items, turn them in for rewards etc.

BAM problem solved…

In order to make the items list more of a challenge, have items on the list that must be acquired by a mage, warlock, rogue, etc… Or allow the scrolls to be given to someone else who needs the quest

The problem is most people “search” for those items on the AH. The end result would be the same, a few hours to hit honored.

The current system isn’t bad. If you really want to hit honored you can focus on doing just that and get it knocked out fairly quickly. Most of the complaints are based on the fact that they can’t hit honored in a day while doing other stuff.

I updated my comment, which includes other players getting involved which means items can not be bought at the AH.

Lets say that I find a scroll which needs a mage, rogue, warlock and Priest to complete. I would find the item the scroll needs, then pass the scroll (with my item checked off the list) to the mage and so on…

L:ets say, create/scroll 1-5 can be done by you or by yourself… scroll 6-10 you’ll need a partner, 11-15 you’ll need 3 partners to complete an so on…

You don’t really have to worry about carrying more than 1 with the higher level (item level 25) crates. The drop rate is terrible.

Only reliable way to get them is from open world chests, and you’re not naturally finding multiple chests in a single session.

I’d like them to not bind (i.e. be tradeable) and also stack.

My spot I did this on my mage now seems over farmed on my Shaman. Going to be even worse this time around. They really need to change this in a useful way. The hotfix they did was entirely useless and didn’t change the biggest problem since you have to still go back to town every time to fill/turn in before you can get more.

People who farmed this with the item restoration trick probably did it much faster, but that no longer works from what I read, and demonstrates how terrible the system is if people had to resort to that in the first place.