<.Supermassive.>

Hey folks,

I thought about posting this to that thread that Blizz has running for all the old Classic peeps to reconnect, but this is a bit more specific. While I’m here though, I will give a shout-out to the old-school folks of <.Fusion.> from back in the day. Only raided the tail-end of AQ40 and parts of Naxx with them as the rogue “Potential”, but that whole team was wonderful. If Kleenex is still around, tell him we miss throwing snowballs at him on Twin Emps.

Anyways, The guild <.Supermassive.>. Is it still around? If so, I noticed there’s a Warrior in there with the name “Quantity” who used to be in a guild called <.Gongshow.> or some such. Anyone know if he’s still around? Furthermore, did he come from Staghelm? Trying to find out if it’s the same guy. Blast from the past if so! Come say hi to the Staghelm folks who stripped you naked and left you in Un’goro when you got your 2nd Binding of the Windseeker! <3

Karn & Grayson from Fusion are on the realm discord https://discord.gg/yWsqpqD but idk who else is.