<SuperBestFriends> Ally on Stormrage 5/8M LF RDPS (mages!) Tues/Mon 845 EST

SuperBestFriends (US ALLIANCE STORMRAGE) is a semi casual raiding, M+ing, and social guild focused on having fun. We formed at the start of BFA and contain players of all skill levels. If you’re looking for a tight knit community, to make close friends and progress, then we’re for you!

Going into 8.2 and the Eternal Palace, we are looking to fill out a Normal/Heroic team and a Heroic/Mythic team. (Mostly rDPS but all classes welcome to apply!)

Saturday Team (Normal/Heroic):

-Saturday Nights (9PM EST)

-Recruiting for all, but especially would love a tank!

Tuesday/Thursday Team (Heroic/Mythic):

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday- 745 pm Central time - 11 pm central time (Main progression)

–Currently looking for DPS: Ranged DPS (Warlock, Spriest especially).

–If your class isn’t listed above, please still feel free to APPLY. We review case-by-case. We’re currently 9/9 H 3/9 M in BoD, 2/2 H CoS. Our --current goal for our Mythic team is to grab AOTC in about a month and hop into Mythic progression.

–We are not recruiting any raid healers or tanks at this time. BUT if you’d like to join the guild as a social and you heal/tank then feel free to message us!

Friday - 8pm central (ALT/NORMAL/FARM/SILLY AMAZING RACE STUFF/GNOME SLAYING) - Optional for all raid teams

Bnet info:

rahat#11488
hugs#1735

i like to bump it bump it

boopadi bump

we’re not just best friends we’re super best friends :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Still looking! :slight_smile:

Beep boppity boop.

Still looking!

pull up if u a real one

Recruiting for QC and on-wards!

QC onward as well as just people looking to kick it :open_mouth:

Supperoni pupperoni you pepperonis

pwease be my fwend

:metal:t4: Bumpity Bump Bump.

boopadiboop da

i really like trains

BUMP ~ Looking for best friends! :cupid: