Super Fun Queues w/ Gushings Today

Just saying blizz really enjoyed it GJ with the game love it.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :laughing: :smile: UH OH WE GOT ANOTHER GUSHER!!!11 :smile: :smile: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :grin: :grin: :kissing: :relaxed: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :slightly_smiling_face: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

11 Likes

:drooling_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :drooling_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :drooling_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :drooling_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :drooling_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :drooling_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All corruption is bad, just gotta pick the best one and try the best to counter it. If you are WW stack gushing for pvp also, or mix it up with Versatility % or verse amps. If you don’t like that get rank 3 TD or Rank IS. All corruption has ruined Arena, it’s not just gushing.

That looks whet.

1 Like

Yep. Every, single, melee was running max gushings today for me.

Didnt see a single other caster in arena. Was majority Rogues and DH’s with 1-2 DK’s in there.

1 Like

I’ll tell all the destros mages Eles boomkins spriests I fight at 2700-2800 mmr they aren’t viable anymore and to stop Queing

4 Likes

Just talking about my experience. Didnt say they werent viable captain straw man

They played it smart to shift the blame, it’s borrower power so drest flame tendy and 30% dmg from gushers is ok for me to solo a healer in a kidney garrote cheap where in pre patch everyone knew rogues were busted beyond believe because none of it was “borrowed power” but now it’s ok cause everyone has it even tho it benefits my busted class more than most.

2 Likes

Everyone playing full gushing is def preferable to everyone running 50% vers. Thing is people are so used to the slow pace it’s hard to deal with the damage now. Plus it magnifies mistakes a lot more. The only truly bad thing about everyone running gushing is it’s not their classes damage and it’s just this stupid dot that requires zero thought.

2 Likes

Agree.

While i know destro is op i feel like im a normal player playing normally against an insanely short clock. If i dont blow them up, im dead cos my healers are struggling to do anything.

Its fast paced for sure. Its nothing like stacking vers. You do way more dmg with gushing but die faster too

755 am Tuesday morning was lit af @ mother. All gettin the gush

2 Likes

As soon as wednesday hit arena was FULL TO THE BRIM of Gushing stacked melee.

Its like every PvE player and their mum is doing it

i was healing 2 demon hunters in my raiding guild in low mmr 3s on my alt today

they were both 478 with full gushing it was hilarious

This guy gushes

Just line the gushing?

i got some women pads and gained 300 rating.

Ok thats gross

ahh you offended? need a 7th place trophy?