SUPA skilled Resto Druid, LFG raids 7-12pm PST

Back in Cataclysm I was one of the top Resto Druids in the world, under Greenpower and then Greentouch (in case anyone remembers!), in the best guild on Kel’Thuzad, Intent, usually top 20-30 for the world rankings. Also was one of the main Resto Druid theorycrafters on ElitistJerks and had one of the main Resto Druid guides with 250K+ views, and routinely topped World of logs.

I’ve been away getting a life lol, but I’m back baby. Went from lv 40 a week ago, to here:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/greentouch

Obv still undergeared for like Mythic progression at 193 ILV, but w/e the best guild that wants to take a chance on me and has a compatible raid schedule, I’d be super grateful and will look forward to carrying my weight when the fresh new content comes out!

Needs to be somewhere in the 7-12pm PST window on weekdays or any time weekend rly. Hopefully not more than 3 evenings a week required.

Sadly when I came back Intent is now a dead guild and nobody has been on in like 6 months.
For the RIGHT guild and a guaranteed raid spot, I’d be willing to server and/or faction transfer.

G’damn it defaulted to my lousy Death Knight for the avatar lmao. Oh well.

Hello there, we were from Kel’thuzad Alliance at one time and I remember Intent well before you guys went horde.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 9/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We are currently extending on Sire.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

1 Like

Thanks for the offer! We can def talk about it. Cool to have someone remember Intent from the good ole days lol.

As an update, I’m 205 Ilv now and have outhealed everyone close to my Ilv in the raids I’ve done. If I got an offer from a good 10/10M guild on alliance I’d prefer it, otherwise I’ll go horde once I’ve unlocked Zandalari Trolls.
Really wanna go back to being a hardcore raider on a schedule, I miss it!

Up to 212 Ilv! Would love to be in a guild for the reset! Horde or alliance idc.