[Blood Elf Role play] Sunreavers Recruitment Drive!

Hi all!

So the Sunreavers are recruiting. And before I get into the details of who we are and what we are looking for), I wanted to say that, for everyone’s convenience, I am offering to do any OOC/IC interviews on Discord. This way, we don’t have to coordinate and meet up in game for what may or may not be the beginning of a wonderful partnership. If you wanna chat about the guild, ask questions, etc, hit me up at Axiann#5749.

Who we are
The Sunreavers are a blood elf only faction, followers of the Archmage Aethas Sunreaver, he who bridges the gap between the Sin’dorei of Quel’Thalas and the magically inclined Kirin Tor of the City State of Dalaran.

Our roleplay
We typically have one major event per week. This major event lasts around two hours, and usually continues our ongoing storyline. Event types may be investigations, combat or other.
We will often have other mini-events. These typically last around one hour and can be training exercises, social events or briefings.

_ RP events typically start at 5pm server-time, and usually happen on Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights, with filler events happening on some other nights. We also RP on discord for those in-between times.

Who we recruit
The Sunreavers tend to recruit arcane spellcrafters, wielders of the Light or those trained in combat with handheld weapons: Mages, Priests, Paladins, Monks, Warriors, Rangers/Hunters, Rogues all make up our ranks. Due to our affiliation with the Kirin Tor, as a general rule, we accept no fel-users or shadow-users , as these are seen as forbidden magical arts and not to be trifled with.

The Dalaran unit is lead by Magister Axiann Sungazer (GM), who reports directly to the Archmage. We have only one Archmage (Aethas Sunreaver) and for the moment, only one Magister (GM).

How to enlist
Characters interested in enlisting should seek out Magister Axiann Sungazer ( Axiann#5749 on Discord) for an OOC conversation and IC interview.

1 Like

Morning all!

Our new 5-week storyline starts so soon! This would be a great time to join and be involved from the very beginning of a brand new 5-week mystery/story. We have an amazing group of Blood Elves and with recent new additions, out Discord channel has NEVER been more active.

Love, love, love this guild!

Come join an amazing group of RPers!

I’ve been participating in the Sunreaver’s latest storyline, and it’s been a blast!

1 Like

Seriously these folks are the real deal.

1 Like

Bumping this thread as a reminder that we are always looking for dedicated Sin’dorei, looking for their place within the ranks of the Kirin Tor.

We are preparing to host a brand new holiday this week, Dalaran Days. After that is out of the way, we will begin our new, Summertime Storyline, progressing weekly from July through September.

Now’s a great time to get in and be there for the beginning of a brand new chapter, based on current in-game drama!

((Axiann you have a awesome look transmog. Good luck in your recruitment!))

Thank you, friend!

1 Like