(Sun/Mon) AOTC/Mythic raiders looking for a raid group

Hello! My friends and myself are searching for an AOTC-focused raiding guild. Like the post title mentions, we are looking for a Wed/Sun raiding guild, and we would like a raid time that starts at, or very close to, 9pm Central Time. We have the following:

• Tank (Prot Paladin) - Me
  • Healer (Resto Druid)/DPS (Multiple) - Prefers healing.
  • Tank (Blood DK)/DPS (Multiple)- Plays multiple roles. Also has years of tanking experience in AOTC and Mythic raiding.
  • DPS (Multiple)/Healer (Holy Pally)- Plays multiple roles

3 of us have been playing since Vanilla, and we are all regular AOTC players, and have several tiers worth of Mythic Raid experience. I personally have 8 AOTC achievements, and I have led groups for most of them. I am to the point where I now have a large family of my own, and don’t have time to raid lead, and lead a community. My friends are all at similar points in life, as well. We just want a dedicated group to raid with, not deal with any drama, and obtain AOTC every tier. We are also open to filling in the free time after AOTC with Mythic raiding.

My 3 buddies are Alliance on Stormrage, but I play a Horde Paladin on Ysera. If being on the same server/faction is a raiding requirement, then I can move over, but I’d really prefer not to, unless we hit Mythic raiding before it unlocks for cross-server. I’d like to make sure that I fit a group well before spending the money to faction/server transfer. Also, my friend will only play Alliance on a high pop server.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and feel free to reach out to me at:
Discord: Perrind#2124
Bnet: Perrind#1933

Hello there! If you guys are down to do a 1x/week AotC focused group, my team might be right up your alley. I’m absolutely fine with xfaction raiding. I prefer to do a key or two with folks and just hang out in discord to make sure we get along before anyone commits and server xfers. I’ll drop my guild info below, and if you’re intersted in Team Heroic, I’d love to hear from you!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I am running it by the crew now. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear from them.

1 Like

Nobody has gotten back to me yet about it, but if you need a tank for your AOTC Sunday night group, I’m free when Season 4 drops. I have 2 more weeks of prior raid commitments on Sunday nights.

I sent you a btag friend request!