Sunken Temple was Silently Buffed

Devs thought we wouldn’t notice with the gear tweaking.
Shade of Eranikus is now mysteriously significantly harder.
Insane amounts of adds and acid rain spawns.
We have not had an issue on this fight previously. After comparing my guilds parses to previous weeks, we had the best overall DPS this week, and we actually couldn’t clear the boss before our predetermined time to raid was up.
Great job Blizz.

The buffed boss is not intentional if so, they buffed the gear and it may have done something to Eranikus?

Playing a game in which the devs silently hot swap builds and refuse to release patch notes? Couldn’t be me.

4 Likes

If true they have to be intentionally trying to kill SoD off.

8 Likes

So they don’t have to release p4, because they might never complete p4???

1 Like

……… silently?

I must be seeing things then.

He’s talking about the bosses…not the loot, friend

1 Like

Do you ever actually read a post properly or is this a comprehension issue?

It feels like you rush through posts so that you can either be contrarian or accuse someone of being “a sock account”.

Like try to add a little value to the convos if you are going to post in every thread lol.

7 Likes

He’s gotta be a paid Blizzard shill. The guy has one stance and its Blizzard is God.

2 Likes

5630 posts. Not one of substance lol.

1 Like

Love it when sock puppets have conversations with themselves.

1 Like

5631 posts. Not one of substance lol.

6 Likes

I rest my case.

sure rest your case when I’m obviously posting on an account with a completely different number of achievement points you blizz puppet

Let’s pretend like you’re not rotating characters.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

I’m rotating characters. My other character is named Zachaois, and I’m here talking to myself.

2 Likes

lol

You sure. Our last run with buffed gear has never felt smoother. No world buffs and nobody died.

1 Like

Glinda left us and the troll hole needed filling. He stepped up to the plate, be grateful.

1 Like

Damn sod so bad that it killed Glinda

2 Likes