Sunken Ambitions

Hello, I am a returning player and trying to catch up on everything. Usually, everything is straight forward but I cannot figure this out regarding Nazjatar. I did some quests for it a bit ago when it first came out and then I took a break; so that’s when I last played. I am trying to complete the whole storyline there. My achievements say I completed Welcome to Nazjatar. I did a bunch of stuff yesterday but now the only thing left that I can see is world quests.

I tracked the quest chains online but I cannot find these in the game.

It looks like I completed Insight into our Enemies. But nothing else. I am alliance. I think the next is Deteriorating Knowledge but the guy isn’t giving any quests. I went to the 2 ppl are the we save and they are not in the cave. I thought maybe opening Mechangon up would help but nada.

Thoughts?

for my demon hunter on hellscream, Serix.

Most of the story is gated behind leveling up followers. The first part of the story requires you do to the quest to get a follower to level 3, and then the last part requires you to get a total of 2400XP on your followers. (Which includes any past XP you earned before picking up the quest.) So, it takes about a week to do enough of that to finish the main story.