Sulfuras growth hype is real

You jinxed it. Feelsrip.

I gave you guys a slight push in the right direction

Blizzard said it’s close to 50/50, and they’ll also try to ensure it stays at 50/50. Was posted here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available-updated-sept-7/1322487/491

It’s like all my wishes came true. Legitimately shocking.

At least in regards to the realm population and faction balance. All the changes they’ve made are still inexcusable.

I created a DK there on one of my alt accounts…it was meh. I’ll keep it there so I can see how things go. A neat little experiment. Pretty good server if you only want to run Kara or heroics.

To be fair, like no one is raiding right now

There are raids happening all day long on Bene lol

Bro the boosting was so bad i killed my urge to play.

What’s funny is that people complained about Sulfuras being dead or will be dead.

But right now, Sulfuras size is x4 times bigger than any other server retail wrath had in 2008.

A server with this many people won’t die in 2 months after expansion release.

Yes, like any other server we will lose players, but still it will be playable.

Better yet, we managed to create this big server, with faction balance, something that didn’t exist on a east coast pvp server

3 Likes

I bent the knee to blizz and ended up moving a character here. It will die, we will pay for transfers and Bobby will get his Mega-yacht.

Okay guy well welcome to a dead server, I’m sure you already regret moving and are disgusted by not playing on a server with over 20k concurrent players all on 1 faction. Thanks for contributing to Blizzard’s demands. :clown_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the lowdown, appreciate it!

Servers aren’t collapsing in 2 months period. Wrath is casual friendly, and almost no one will quit moving into Ulduar, and Most will roll right through ICC. The numbers aren’t collapsing, most players count Wrath as home.

I started a few months before TBC so I’ve always felt at home there. But even I at this stage of life find Wrath much more viable.

55 45 is what im seeing.

Anything for Overlord Bobby. Here at Blizzard, the costumer is always wrong.

Benediction Alliance we need you! Come forth and help your alliance brethren against the horde of Sulfuras dads

Bingo. People fell for it when vanilla classic launched, people fell for it when tbc launched. Not falling for it again, Bene is awesome and my census shows Sulfuras as 2 to 1 Horde to Alliance. What a terrible time that will be and alliance will be leaving Sulfuras soon, as history has proven again and again and again. Transfers need to be made permanently free or else. I’m not falling for it.

It’s going to be an very slow death if so. And a thing isn’t beautiful because it lasts. I got linked a 1179 queue screenshot for sulf by a guildy.

I went Sulfaras-Horde and its fine honestly. Really populated for both factions

There’s a LOT of alliance tho lol i think from the excitement of the bene transfers, I think they do outnumber Horde players now.

Oops I mean uh yes its dead! go back to benediction alliance players! at once!

3 Likes

I remember sitting in Org with 10 people. Now its infested “WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE”