Sulfuras Dying

Faction imbalance close to 70-30 now. Won’t be long until the mass alliance transfers start, then the cycle of horde transferring en masse to another server because there are no alliance anymore.

Stop allowing transfers to unbalanced servers. Institute some sort of faction cap. Healthy servers are the ones with balanced populations.

I can go an hour without seeing an alliance toon in the world because they are all just dungeon grinding.

14 Likes

Good thing there’s flying now so you can just avoid everyone.

1 Like

sulf was fine until these scrub horde guilds transferred over. it should be disabled for 50/50 servers

13 Likes

Unfortunately I saw this coming but was in denial. Should’ve rolled my blood elf on Benediction but all of my names were taken.

unless you are leveling, trying to farm, or do anything not in an instance.

Servers with terrible faction balance just die. The death cycle starts when one side can no longer play the game. Hell, you can’t even get into an instance. And summoning stones are for one faction only.

8 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on this server for when it empties out and I can be the only one doing the fishing contest.

8 Likes

It won’t be long. The horde have no restraint. It’s 20 on 1 any time you leave a city. Mass alliance transfers are not far behind.

1 Like

i used to be horde on sulf, can confirm they’re extremely sweaty and toxic

1 Like

Herod is now 27/73 I can barely play the game as Ally.

come take refuge on anathema, smaller pop server (ah is pretty dead, but you can farm to your hearts content! LOL), slight horde 60/40 but that could change if we get influx of alliance!

Please just merge all the low pops Blizz

lol owned
Conquered land

4 Likes

We are just trying to stay true to the lore

step 1: enter a world
step 2: take it over
step 3: destroy it
step 4: repeat

11 Likes

dont forget step 5: complain about bg queues being :infinity: lengths because there are no alliance around to queue anymore.

18 Likes

I’m Horde on Sulfuras and I see alliance players everywhere. When outlands was launched, there were hundreds of alliance standing at the dark portal and it was a total lag fest. Constantly ganking horde players and using alt codes and what not to insult the other faction with /yell.

There’s no shortage of alliance players on sulfuras at all. Idk where your getting your info from, but you must have just been playing at the wrong time or not been paying attention.

6 Likes

There was literally 1 Alliance layer at launch. All the other ones were Horde.

3 Likes

As far as I know, there were only 2 layers.

yes… there is. You are one of those delusonal horde who can’t see what’s coming.

Go to any meeting stone for any dungeon and tell me what you see.

3 Likes

There were at least 8 layers, only later 3 had alliance on it, and pretty much ALL of the alliance on it. General chat for blasted lands was full of alliance on other layers begging to get invites off the others which were all packed with horde.

2 Likes

You are delusional.

I died 8 times today from the entrance of steam vaults to turn in the quest at the npc by the meeting stone and then three more times on the way out. Horde outnumbered alliance 10 to 1.

You guys can cry about your bg queues all you want when you are literally eating the seed corn.

8 Likes

Yeah, that does kinda suck. I’m Horde on Sulfuras and one of the things I liked about it before was that it was super balanced, at least relatively. Don’t leave! Bring more Alliance pals!

2 Likes