Sulfuras Discord Server - 9000+ Strong

:fire: Hello All,

I am posting to give notice to everybody that this is going to be the original discord server for the Sulfuras-NA Community. This is where you’ll find world buffs, server chat, and normal trade chat.

You’ll be able to interact with other players and guilds to join in the community fun! Our discord has new members joining rapidly. We allow advertisements of your guild as well.

Please join us and help grow the Sulfuras Discord:

discord.gg/CW5QCFW

3 Likes

We have over 9100+ users and growing.

You can find world buffs, guild recruitment, LFG, Pug Raids, server chat, sh*t posting, etc.

discord.gg/CW5QCFW

3 Likes

Does this have its own channel (I do not see it) or is it just in any room?

Disregard - i thought i had clicked my Faction role, i had not.

We have over 9100+ users and growing.

You can find world buffs, guild recruitment, LFG, Pug Raids, server chat, sh*t posting, etc.

discord.gg/CW5QCFW

Bumping this for more visibility, we are the largest resource for anything Sulfuras related.

I would be weary joining this server. It was recently transferred ownership to a known child predator and many have reported sexual harassment from moderators.

4 Likes

whoa. wack

Mods are known for allowing anime and lolli of children as well as banning people for no reason. Solid discord for sure :+1:t2:

1 Like

:flushed: server for sussy bakas and manchildren

Free Oxy, losers.

Thank you Wonder for nuking the discord.

2 Likes

is there a new one?

RIP

10char

Since a child deleted the original disc, a new one was quickly formed up!

Hey, just want to give a quick heads up to anyone that might be seeing this that the person who created this new discord is a confirmed child predator. I strongly advise you protect yourself and avoid the scum of the earth that prey on people in the WoW community.

1 Like

Again? Why can’t this server just be normal.

Don’t join this discord, it’s full of nothing but toxic and lame admins who abuse their power, that’s why their discord’s have been bombed twice now.

2 Likes

The link Expired. Anyway a new link can be posted?

You think you want in, but you don’t.

new server discord that’s 2-3k and growing
discord.gg/sQBeFCTkxU