Suggestions: AQ War Effort

I’d suggest to change the AQ War Effort materials, so it wouldn’t be possible to gather them in advance, and also to extend the “Ten Hour War” into at least 24 hours - today, people have more responsibilities and less time, which means having less abilities to adapt your life. That means, as soon as you return from your night shift, the event may be already gone.

1 Like

We need to casual up the casual because casuals need to be able to casual because of their casual life position. If we casually casualize the casual then everyone can casually enjoy the WoW: casual more casually.

2 Likes

It’s in the same boat as: “We need to change the boss mechanics for every raid because everyone already knows/can look up the mechanics.”

Would it make for a more interesting and organic game? Maybe. Would it add fairness to those who didn’t do the original raids and aren’t as experienced? Sure. However it’s just not in the scope of what Classic WoW is supposed to be.

The answer is no.

2 Likes

Seems odd to prepare for a War you’re not expecting though.

I don’t see the harm in that really. It would be a buzz kill if the gates open as I’m getting ready to go to work and have to miss out on it or use PTO to get a taste.

1 Like

The OP is asking to change the material requirements so nobody can farm them ahead of time because …

Stay with me…

Nobody will know them ahead of time - so they wouldn’t be able to prepare.

Unless you didn’t read the OP?

1 Like

why wouldn’t people expect phase 5 to ever happen?

I tried, just not very well.