[Suggestion] Separate Dragonriding Bar

Maybe I’m weird but I don’t on many characters actually have my first few action bar slots use the 1-5 keys. Mostly because I’m trying to match mentally certain actions with certain binds (consistent across alts) while also grouping similar types of cooldowns together on my bars.

It would be cool if similar to Bartender functionality (although you have to use scripts with BT I think) there were an option to make an action bar only visible while on dragon back and automatically hide itself otherwise (especially if it could re-use / override other binds while mounted).

1 Like

I know in ElvUI, you can use [bonusbar:5] as a conditional (like in macros and bar visibility) to indicate hide/show on bars.

Blizzard’s bonus bar index for that same bar is 11. You’d have to do some experimentation to discover which Bartender bar number corresponds to the Dragon Flight bar, but it should be doable.

Yeah, I actually have seen some threads on it. I’m on the bandwagon with addon minimalism at this point though now that they’ve put some effort into the rework. Tired of random errors on patch day and stuff and all the upkeep. :slight_smile: