SUGGESTION: Give 1 max Ilvl item per week in the great vault

Ok, we got rating gated gear for pvp.

But instead of having our current rating determining the ilvl in the great vault, change that for 5000 / 10 000 / 15 000 honor per week and that item will always be the top possible ilvl of that current season (excluding weapons)

• In this case you got a incentive to do pvp even if you’re stuck in a bracket

• Good player will gear faster but;

• Less skilled player will be able to gear slower and eventually stand a chance against better player with better gear.

• Good player will always get the advantage of having a better weapon because it won’t drop from the great vault.

• Boosting will reduce it because most of the player will just have to play the game and be patient. They won’t need to pay cash to eventually get what they want.

1 Like

These type of suggestions are compromises that just shouldn’t exist.

Remove the ilvl disparity based on rating and have two sets: Honor/Conquest.

12 Likes

Just trying to find solution because I don’t feel Blizzard will give us what you’re asking for T_T…

On another note, can you explain the honor/conquest set you’re talking about.

What would be the ilvl of that set? If that set is max ilvl then why people will bother doing M+ if they are gated by the level of they key? They will just need to do pvp.

So wait… You want a participation trophy instead of EARNING it?
Sounds bout right for most these days.

1 Like

It’s very easy to implement. Rating increases the real (i.e. PvE item level) of the gear you get. All PvP gear scales to max possible item level when engaged in PvP.

1 Like

It’s close to pvp template but it’s actually a way to have a fair ground and break the booster.

Hard to earn gear when you’re stuck at a lower bracket and it’s full of people that geared in other modes killing you in 2 seconds every match. Pvp is broken.

1 Like

If they’re so worried about pvers being forced to pvp for gear, the fix is easy.

Honor gear 200 ilvl base, scales down to 158 in pve.
Conquest gear 226 ilvl base, scales down to 200ilvl in pve.

1 Like

Too extreme, but I like the sentiment.

I’m sure glad ur not on the development team. Honor gear drops 42 ilvls while the conquest only drops 26 ilvls.

Seems fair

My reasoning is because honor is much easier to farm so it has to scale very low or pvers will still feel forced to farm it over heroic/mythic0.

I mean blizzard had a perfect solution back in 2012-2016.

You could make me one sandwich a week.