[Suggestion] Force sub-58 players to be flagged in Outlands

Gettin real tired of seeing these lvl 1s camping all the vendors.

I’m totally sure they aren’t bots or players using automation to spam-check the vendor. /s

So, let the players solve the problem. Force the PVP Flag on anyone that can’t go through the portal (ie sub 58).

I will personally roll a third account (Horde side) and boost to 58 and exterminate these pests with extreme prejudice.

2 Likes

You would think the NPC aggro would pull all accounts that was 5 levels below them.

Roll on PvP server xD

Wait? Why are they even camping vendors. Didn’t Blizzard make all the recipes unlimtied for TBC.

Yes they did, here is the post on it.

So why are they camping vendors?

1 Like

And how do level 1s even get into Outland?

There is no “problem”. Why is every post about a “problem”? It seems like any player who doesn’t do exactly what I do is “a problem” and has to “be fixed”.

They didn’t make anywhere near all of them unlimited.

Its true the blacksmithing plans are still 1 per hour or so

1 Like

Not all recipes are unlimited, and also there’s a vendor in Netherstorm that sells engineering mats and motes of fire/mana. I think it even sells an item that’s worth 60 adamantite ore.

Isn’t Outland inaccessible to anyone under 58? Or was that changed here like it was in Retail?

The Engineering Vendor in A52 has a chance to sell a Khorium Power Core

I dunno…would YOU stay at a computer for over half an hour (maybe longer; I logged off shortly after). Never going ‘AFK’ (no flag), just standing there. At a vendor.

I can see hop’n on an alt real quick to check. But to stay there?

…something tells me it’s mostly bots or people using automation software like AutoHotkey to spam-check the vendor for ‘choice items’.

Which would then make it a serious problem, because it’s literally against the rules.

There’s only the slight problem [of the act] because it makes it nearly impossible to ever get a chance at any of the limited quantity items due to the multiple lvl 1 campers. Which is why I say let the player base handle it, instead of stepping in a saying “you can’t”. If people want to camp vendors in an expansion that Blizzard said was for a specific level range. Then make them work for it.

You can’t use the Dark Portal, but you can use a Mage’s Shattrah portal or a Lock Summons…then ‘corpse hop’ to the desired vendor.

Even the non-limited recipes, there’s still an abundance of lazy folk who either don’t care to go to that vendor to get the recipe, or unwilling to even look up where to get it, that will buy for 200-500% vendor price from the AH.

Have sold a Simple Wood stack for 5g before. People are lazy.

Don’t forget, you’re also a troll if you disagree with me.

It’s always been accessible to lvl ones via summons.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.