Suggestion for classes duos

Guys, I’m about to start playing with my gf, so we want that our characters match each other.

I can think some combinations that look cool but I wonder if you guys can think in more of it.

The ones I thought:

• Demo Warlock / Demon Hunter

• H.Priest / Paladin

• H.Priest / S.Priest

• Paladin / Death Knight

• Destr Warlock / Fire Mage

• Druid / Hunter (if n.elf)

• Fire Mage / Frost Mage

• S.Priest / A.Warlock

Anything else you guys can think of?
Remember the only requirement is the classes/specs look cool or make sense together.

Demon Hunters start at level 98 and Death knights at 58. Whoever plays the other class in you pairing is going to start at level 1. If your plan is to play and explore together, the level difference is going to be less than optimal.

Holy priest-Pally gives you a tank and healer duo making for very shot dungeon queues.

Nelf balance Druid and bm hunter gives you two strong ranged attacks, som heals and crowd control, and a pocket tank.

Shadow Priests are neither here nor there. Some find their rotations cumbersome and complicated to the point where they are easy to screw up. They are not particularly popular.

Fire mages are still heavily crit based and don’t really hit full potential until endgame. Many level as Frost and then switch to Fire much later. They are strong at end game.
You may want to think about warlock/frost age for leveling then switch to warlock/fire mage.

I would not call the rotation clumsy or complicated. It’s literally 3 buttons. The skill comes in managing movement and fitting things on GCD.
That isn’t to say the class isn’t massively flawed during levelling, so much so it’s almost unplayable.

Rogue/ Feral Druid (Stealth buddies)

Warrior/ Priest (The Classic)

Warrior/ Guardian Druid (Big n Beefy)

Mistweaver Monk / Balance Druid (Natures Guardians)

Elemental Shaman / Fire or Frost mage (Elements)

Beast Mastery Hunter / Demonology Warlock (Many minions)

Warlock / Paladin (Opposites attract)

1 Like

The two combinations my wife and I have been using for years are:

Prot Paladin / Resto Druid (Dungon/Raid combo)
Mage / Warlock (Int Buff, Lock Rocks, Summons, etc. All raids like this combo, plus it’s lots of fun in PvP!)

First figure out what you want to do, do you want to run dungeons, raid or PvP. Then figure out if you like to wait, usually two DPS will take more time to find groups (Unless you’re both really geared) versus a Healer/Tank who fill groups in about 2 minutes and can run keys quickly or start/join raids. Good luck!

hey, thanks for even add the “explanation” after each duo

1 Like