[Suggestion/Bug?] Character Selection Hard to Navigate

On the iPhone version of the Companion App, the character selection screen can be hard to navigate—there is no location on the screen where you can scroll but NOT select, which means that sometimes, whether it’s because my hands occasionally shake or because my device is old or because that’s just how apps work, I’ll select a character instead of scrolling down the list of characters to the character I’d like to actually access. This increases in frequency if my first swipe puts me close to having the correct character on screen but isn’t quite there, and I need to swipe again, but significantly more softly. This also is increasing in frequency as the expansion goes on, because I’m getting more and more characters to max level so the characters with names further down the alphabet that I need to navigate to frequently require more swipes to get down the list.

It would be very helpful for these circumstances to have an area of the screen that isn’t eligible for tap selection. A scroll bar (that you could actually drag instead of relying on swiping) would be ideal but allowing the areas on the left and right, outside of the existing character “buttons” and the currently-decorative overarching frame to work for that purpose would work on my device (though a smaller screen or larger fingers would probably struggle with that).

Additionally, and slightly related, having a way to “favorite” a character so that it always ends up at the top of the character selection list, would be IMMENSELY appreciated. The Legion app style quick select (where the last three characters were accessible straight from the map screen, or you could choose to go to the full character selection list from there instead) would be an okay compromise, though having the option of choosing how many characters show up there would be nice in that case, as sometimes I have more than three alts I’m actively doing missions on.

For the record, the characters I care about right now for the purposes of the Companion App are:

• Basanti-Skywall: current Alliance main, either 4th or 5th on the mobile character selection, on the first page
  • Delenda-Skywall: 7th on selection, requires a small amount of scrolling
  • Hydaen-Wyrmrest Accord: current Horde main, 10th on selection, requires a small amount of scrolling
  • Samirya-Skywall: 14th on selection, usually requires a swipe and a half
  • Xella-Skywall: upcoming 8.3 Alliance main (probably), 18th on selection, usually requires two swipes

I currently have 20 120s (the goal is 50 before Shadowlands, unless Love is in the Air pays out this year); once all 50 are 120, accessing Xella will be slightly easier as I’ll just need to hard swipe to the bottom (and then probably scroll back up) but accessing Hydaen will be even more of a nightmare as her name falls in the middle of the alphabet. Basanti will become harder to access as I have at least two more characters with names that start with A so half the time I’ll need to scroll as soon as one of them hits and I will 100% need to scroll when two do (I have a second character named Basanti on Proudmoore, and they swap positions on the app list for no rhyme or reason that I’ve ever figured out. The Legion app did that too though, so it’s not a new thing.)