Suggestion box for folks that don't raid/pvp

Maybe because I play in the 4evaClassic server, much of the players I run into fall into this category. We come in to just play the game for relaxation, farming, and friendly interactions. We don’t raid due to drama and loot fighting, we don’t pvp for its toxic environment, been there/done that no need to relive it. What people are calling ‘dead server’ is actaually pretty good, I have zero complaint about the current situation. So here are some of the suggestions I would like to propose that will improve the game for the non raiders/pvp’ers:

1. Level locking switch to turn on/off experience gain. We like to level and play with spouse/friends at the same level, but we can’t always match their schedule. Would be nice to keep playing the game level locked, and be able to turn it back on when your friends come online.

2. Keep raid gears valid for raids only. It will make rep earned items & professions like tailor, bs, leatherworking more relevant. Extra bankslots will be nice to compensate for more needed storage.

3. Eliminate carry runs. It competes against on-level groups trying to put a run together.

1 Like

uh, what :expressionless:

LOL

Some good ideas there. You could also ‘make your own fun’ and build a community around something specific or around a certain playstyle. For example, the hard-core crowd is doing their permadeath journey in Era on BSB. Roleplaying your journey is also fun, whether you do it with others, or yourself. If you enjoy writing, why not keep a journal of you characters travels? So many possibilities!

I don’t like to raid so nobody should be able to use their raid gear

Lmao hot take here

You understand english? Let me make it easier for you to understand. EVERYBODY that raid should be allowed to use raid gear, in raids only. Its just more fun to run pre-raid dungeons in pre-raid gearset.

And nothing is stopping you from doing that, but you don’t get to force that on everyone else.

Who said anybody is forcing anybody to do anything. Nobody participating in the forum has the power to change anything. We are simply just bunch of keyboard warriors with too much free time, and can only suggest ideas and thoughts. Infact, the subject heading starts off with, ‘Suggestion…’. A suggestion is not equivalent to force.

This is one aspect of SOM that is very attractive right now. Everybody doing pre-raid stuff in pre-raid equipment, no world-buff, and hopefully no addons. Guess we’ll all wait and see all the details.