Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

here is the problem with you.
you use “isms” and “ists” to try to shut people up. Because they disagree with you.
Beat it rugrat. adults are talkin’

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the words outta my …eyeballs
Fingers
Idk

1 Like

The succubus in this case is a warlock’s pet, there’s nothing empowering about being someone’s pet.

Have you ever done the quest? She chooses to be with you.

Yet here you are… Why?

1 Like

this game isnt meant for 8 year olds. i agreed the succubus shouldn’t of been in hearthstone at all. because that game is rated 8+. but this isn’t a game meant for 8 year olds. its 16+ adult situations.
ALSO. this moron should take his fake rage and take it to the government, they left soldiers behind. there is REAL issues to be taken serious. not this baloney.

1 Like

Hey friends, if you care about demon customization, please remember to periodically bump this thread!

3 Likes

Except Warlock must give a fragment of their soul in order to summon said pet… one could argue that makes them soul mates.

Its also established in Warlock lore than Warlocks often find themselves enslaved to their own summons - or higher level demons. Kael’thas tried to summon Kil’Jaden - and Kael was very much going to be the servant in that relationship.

Are you simply assuming because you’re the summoner that you’re actually in charge in terms of the story?

Or are we only looking at it in terms of game mechanics? What if we were to change in-game term from pet to partner or summon or companion? Would that make it better?

No they don’t

All of the locks demons are their pet, the warlocks are free to do whatever they want to them including taking their lives, and that’s disgusting.

stated this early on in this thread. it was ignored. You cannot reason with people.
They go by feelings!

1 Like

Kel’Thuzad summoned Archimonde… did KT treat Archimonde as his pet?

They do not die… They are eternal. They return to the twisted nether…
LEARN LORE PLS!!!

Lets stop pretending that ingame warlock throwing and exploding their imps to their death or siphoning their succubus’s life force for their own power is the same as Kel’Thuzad summoning Archimonde.

One is summoning their master, the other is summoning their pets.

see how they reply?
One word, a small sentence, nothing of merit or meaning THIS is Warlock lore, these part time non rp’ers do not know anything about wow and the immense backstory. all they know is “me offended”

My feelings are singed, I am actually getting bothered by the caving to this crowd. I don’t think any of this will make wow any better.

If these kids listened to the Bloodhound Gang they’d probably have a stroke. I’m not a conspiracy nut in the slightest, we have a bit of it in Canada but it’s not so prevalent, but I’m so tired of things I’ve loved for years changing for emotional reasons.

2 Likes

Its just another sign to blizz. go woke, go broke. Eh. Fellow Canadian, we do have it here as bad as the US, our entire gooberment is ran this way, they play identity politics to the cows come home. with that sayin’

I do not want the succubus to change, I would love to see her have an update in her appearance. make her look sexy and everything.
WE do not need a male/incubus, the big demon Demonology locks summon is the representation for men. it doesn’t need to change to appease these offended crying douchebags.

1 Like

Fellow Canuckistanian! Now I understand why I agree with you a lot!

1 Like

Okay let’s run with your assertion that succubus is pet that isn’t an empowered female - and thus should be removed… why doesn’t that apply to all warlock pets?

The imp could be the stand in for a child… wouldn’t having a child treated in such a way be child abuse… or the Felhunter be a stand in for a dog… animal abuse?

Why is the succubus special?

On the flip side - Warlocks by their very nature are a villainous class. Why are we against the bad guy classes doing bad guy/evil things?

3 Likes

If you want to advocate for all warlock pets to be removed then create your own thread, my response is simply to yours “succubus are empowered and free to do what they do” argument.

Also how does it affect you if they change succubus to another demon with the same abilities albeit with different name?

Eh. least something good came of this. we Canadians understand! lol well most do.

1 Like

Nah. We will state it here, its on topic.
Warlocks should be deleted. You are also on illidan server. that server is or was one of the most toxic pvp servers in North America. was there for a time. Before I wanted to actually RP, and have fun wpvpin a little behind the notorious inn.