Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Did you vote early this weekend too?

No sadly. I am a dude, wait til the last gunshot. lol

I also wanted to state I totally agreed with the removal of the Succubus from Hearthstone , because it was rated 8+

You have to be joking. It’s a succubus. Okay.

1 Like

That would be bad, then some other woke tool will be here stating that the incubus wasn’t getting permission to stun female toons, and that in lore they are lovers without permission (best way to say it without ANOTHER Blizz ban hammer

1 Like

In an Alterac Valley earlier someone said something so foul that I had to take a moment to process it. That kind of stuff can’t be escaped. I’ve seen p*rn that wasn’t as bad as some of the things people decide to spontaneously say in chat.

1 Like

i am on moonguard, we could use Chris Hansen around the notorious Inn, if you fetch my drift. I love Mg Horde. its small, but i love the people I play with. we crack bad dad jokes and pvp or pve. or just shoot the breeze.

I have horde on moonguard lol I kind of left it after warmode became a thing though. Horde on MG have character.

I guess we know who doesn’t bring home the bacon in that family.

Lighten up, Francis.

4 Likes

Oh ya, defo the wifey.

They can’t…

3 Likes

No one. We are a meat free family.

Ur welcome

Is this a dig at French Canadians?

It’s an older reference - but it checks out.

2 Likes

Just when I thought things couldn’t get more offensive around here

I think they should offer players the option of summoning the succubus as-is, or a male incubus, so we can see how thoroughly the male version is ignored, and thus what an utter non-issue this woke crusade actually is.

Yeah that’s what I said earlier trufflegoat

you can’t ask people’s race on a us job form either. it’s a felony.

I literally just filled out a jury duty form that asked that.

on a job form. quit being deliberately obtuse.