Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Chopped it up? Those are literally your words.

People who use cancel culture do not deserve respect. You made my post “You do not deserve respect,kindness, or anything else” trying to take it out of context.

if you attempt cancel culture because you are offended by something, and demand change when a majority wish it not too, and use the suffering of women in Blizzard to push it, you do not deserve Respect.

You literally said

1 Like

Wrong.

THAT is what I said. Nice try though.

1 Like

I’m not using cancel culture to push any narrative. That’s your perspective.

Also, what’s this about? It makes zero sense.

1 Like

You were told by three people about “Canada not being a race” and then you mention your significant other about being half-asian. still can be a bigot. regardless who your sleeping with.

Do you understand now? or naw?

Yeah, my wife and all of my kids are mixed.

Canadian is a nationality though. If I were to move to Canada, does that make my race Canadian?

1 Like

No - because you are not born here. :wink:
People that immigrate here, 99% of them that pass the immigration test usually refer to themselves as Canadian. and that’s fab!

For sure. I feel the same way about my fellow Americans.

My whole point is that I was talking about Canada as a nationality not a race. So if you took it as a racial thing, that wasn’t my intent.

1 Like

Alot of people, like originated from India. or are second generation immigration. will refer to themselves as “Indo-Canadian”. They are probably some of the best Canadians to have. Love indian people. only thing, young men new to Canada need to brush up on our laws.

I think multiculturalism is a good thing. I love curry and naan.

Be honest though, you’ve heard it said that canadians are all nice right?

I’m sure you guys have some sayings about Americans too

We are noted to being nice, and saying “Sorry” but we also are known for being blunt.
Also known for having a dipstick for a pm
 the dude is useless. absolutely

1 Like

I enjoy watching YouTube videos of your parliament. Way more entertaining than our Congress or senate.

This thread is still going?

Is the Succubus really this contentious?

1 Like

No. If nothing came to light at what happens at Blizz HQ - this post wouldn’t exist.

Watching the left not answer to anyone while shoving us into a 1.3 trillion dollar debt is always fun
 I don’t watch it
 from 10 billion surplus to trillions in debt due to idiot and his stupidity
 very nerve wrecking

It’s kind of sad.

I don’t want to suffer the consequences of allegations of sexual harassment that I didn’t do.

If they remove skimpy transmogs or censor more stuff like removing a Succubus thanks to the allegations that I didn’t do. It would probably be the last straw for me.

2 Likes

Why I am not really nice to people like the op, I didn’t do anything, so why are we punished? EVEN after the fact people told the story of the succubus and how she came to be as a partner with the warlock. It DID NOT matter, its infuriating. I too will quit. I feel ya wee gnomish man!

3 Likes

A succubus is a demon or supernatural entity in folklore, in female form, that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. According to religious traditions, repeated sexual activity with a succubus can cause poor physical or mental health, even death. In modern representations, a succubus is often depicted as a beautiful seductress or enchantress, rather than as demonic or frightening. The male counterpart to the succubus is the incubus.

So Blizz decided to use the 600-700 year old folklore of a Succubus as one of the warlock demon pets with its special spell ‘Seduction’ which is a crowd control spell (CC). It decided to keep it demon looking. Removing this pet altogether means the warlock will not have a pet that can hard CC (biggest impact is in PvP I think). I am sure warlocks will not be happy with a removal of a pet option.

I think changing the sex of this demon to male (incubus) might be more ‘un-woke’ as you will be getting a male ‘Seducing’ and with lore leaning towards being sexual in nature.

So removal and sex change of demon in my opinion are not on the table.

Maybe change the appearance?

Succubus is fine. This a high fantasy MMORPG rated T for teen.

The rating is a result of:

Blood and Gore
Crude Humor
Mild Language
Suggestive Themes
Use of Alcohol
Violence

If this is stuff you cannot handle I suggest playing games rated E for everyone and below.

6 Likes