Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Bingo! Have a :cookie:

1 Like

We’ve had lots of great discussion

Well, since this thread won’t die I guess I’ll throw in my two cents.

I think it’s a weird take to find it sexist tbh, as succubi in lore are creatures that lure in and dominate over men. If anything I would imagine it to be empowering. I’d actually be kind of upset if something changed with it, as succubi/incubus are some of my favorite demon types even outside of the game, as well as roleplay reasons.

1 Like

No it’s not, they’re just a pet.

By that logic, the male demons shouldn’t be pets either? See how that works?

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Sayaad

I recommend reading this over so you can educate yourself on Succubi. They’re really interesting, losing them would be a really unfortunate hit to the game.

Instead, if it really bothers people, I propose they make some Incubus models. We’ve never seen Incubi in the game, and this would be a great chance for it.

Except no male demon that has to be forced to use their sexuality in a fight.

Actually you don’t know if your imp, felhunter, and other demon are male as well, why didn’t i complain about them? because they are fine.

What’s wrong with being sexually positive? You didn’t read what i linked you, I see.

You remind me of people who think Bayonetta is a sexist game lol. There’s nothing wrong with being proud of your sexuality. Especially when you’re a creature that is literally referred to as a ‘demon of lust’.

Heck, there’s even a lore rumor that all the males were enslaved or even devoured in Sayaad lore. It’s not the women of this species you have to worry about.

That said, actually getting male succubi (Incubi) added (if they’re still alive) like I said in my previous post would be amazing and if this weird backlash makes that happen then that’s great. Please push for that.

4 Likes

That’s the wrong direction, Hearthstone’s direction is better, replace succubus with Fel Stalker.

Fel stalkers are fel hunters (which we already have) and are an entirely different race of demon altogether.

That’s probably the worst proposition I’ve ever heard. Asking to remove an established race from the game just because you don’t like them shows an astounding lack of empathy on your part.

1 Like

No not he Felhunter, the one that looks like the mount from Legion Deluxe edition.

That is a bigger form of the fel hunter, and doesn’t really change what I said. It’s basically a dog, I’m not sure what exactly about that would fit seduction magic and hypnosis that succubi are known for, personally.

1 Like

They don’t have to seduce you, it could literally be a fel lash that function exactly like seduce ability, it’s basically a skin change.

And that is the worst proposition I’ve ever heard as I said.

Succubi are an established race of the game, and you’re basically petitioning for their removal. It’s like if I wanted Tuskarr removed just because I don’t like that they’re fat. It’s a horrible way to be.

6 Likes

Why would you want that? Are you fatphobic?

areku, i wouldnt waste your time
 the people who get offended over fictional creatures in a fantasy game rated t for teen, including crude humor, sexual themes, and use of alchohal, will never agree with you because the established rating offends them. we have the ESRB for a reason, but snowflakes will ignore it and argue

ignorant i see, you want the succubi gone because they are sexual, are you against sex?

1 Like

I’m about as fatphobic as you are scared of strong women.

True
just with how much blizzard is listening to people here lately, I worry they’ll actually do this. I love Succubi and Incubi, man. I don’t wanna lose that.

1 Like

Im against sexual slave.

the succubi are not slaves though? if you actually bothered to read the lore on warcraft’s demons you would know they are sexual by their nature, its literally what they are, down to their core genetics

4 Likes

If you think succubi’s are ‘sexual slaves’ then you really don’t understand what they are at all.

Which is impressive, since I literally linked you a full article explaining what they are.

Guess you really are just a troll.

5 Likes