Succubus is sexist please remove/ incubus incoming

Its because there are too many people with 1st world problems. They don’t understand what real sexism is or how easy they have it. I mean look at what’s happening in Afghanistan with the girls and women, now that’s a real problem, not this B.S.

5 Likes

It’s cavalier to allow things like this to fester without being addressed. That’s why we are here. That’s why almost 90 people liked the OP.

86 people liked the OP over a month period with almost 18k views… at the time of posting this reply. ​So less than 1% of the people have come to this thread actually liked what you had to say?

Or if we want a more 1 to 1 comparison the next which was in opposition to the OP over 408 likes. So 4.7 times more people liked the opposing post over the original.

3 Likes

Which is it?

Masterful job trolling OP. I give you an 8/10. Could have done better though. If you had posted something more along the lines of “Remove in-game alcohol because it sets a bad example for youths and might contribute to drunk driving” you would have got more bites…but this will do for now I suppose

2 Likes

draenei are shameful.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter. It’s more than nothing so apparently there is something to it. As there is only a small percentage of players that actually use the forums, and most of the ones that use it are trolls anyway, I think I’m on a pretty good spot.

Change topic title to:

“Succubus is sexiest please respect”

2 Likes

That’s antithetical for what I’m trying tonachieve

Surprised WoW hasn’t gone down the path that Hearthstone went.

Exactly. Something like what I’m proposing is not unprecedented

When you are right, you are right.

1 Like

Hoes need representation too, dude.

1 Like

remove the remaining clothes on the succubus please. – in fact allow my warlock to look like my succubus

3 Likes

If this were an honest statement you would want warlocks removed altogether.

4 Likes

I’ve outlined why quite clearly though

how about no stop it

remove living creatures. living creatures have to mate to procreate which is Sexual . Undead only

3 Likes

Is it the hoofs? Or the fact that they are closest tot he Naruu which gets under ur blood elf skin?

1 Like