Subtlety Rogue Rework Inc!?

buffed: You want to give the classes more identity. How does that happen?
Hazzikostas: We do not completely turn the classes upside down, but bring back some skills. Legion says we’ve gone too far in some classes and specializations, so gamers have not felt comfortable with the character they’ve been traveling with for years. But we want to fix problems that exist: capabilities that do not work, how they should. Talent series that are way too powerful. A complete overhaul, such as the survival hunter, who suddenly no longer fights from afar, but from near, we do not intend. But there are some specializations that we want to touch. These include, for example, the deception scoundrel, because in recent years he has moved very much in the direction of shadow magic and teleportation, and that no longer corresponds to what one imagines under a WoW villain. We may be more in the direction of control, sneaking, and the image of the PvP archetype.

Source: (Google) translated from German dev interview with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas from buffed.de

7 Likes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjpvMKkgNLlAhUOJt8KHd6EC_cQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fgifs%2Fthe-office-eye-roll-dEdmW17JnZhiU&psig=AOvVaw37xDpIyEX3vvODBn_g9TTP&ust=1573006577857633

2 Likes

UPDATE: ITS HAPPENING !!! WE DID IT !!!

imgur dot com /a/GlcO0AV

1 Like

this is awesome. have missed playing my rogue since frickin wod

1 Like

Shoes is off his meds again just give him a couple days.

I thought that was every day.

2 Likes

Can’t find the source

I like my sub rogue with SHADOW-THEME animation is class specification… this dumb crap trying to bring the old sub rogue animation is giving me aids witch had no identification at all it was just bad assassin rogue. the legion rework was good deal but still missed some adds to it i don’t like dances with not animation like was since vanilla and since legion the specs was doing damn fine. until Zul.

1 Like

I did some digging around and found it. Looks legit:

pretty excited to see that he emphasized ‘control’. hopefully we get gouge and dismantle back

2 Likes

Oh thank you looks interesting hoping more specs get this treatment

Control and Burst are the heart and soul of Subtlety gameplay

Legion nu-Rogues won’t understand but handing the class over to those clowns was a mistake to begin with. Glad to see Blizzard has realized it and will correct course.

Thanks for posting the link. I was unable to do so.