Subscription expired

I keep getting a message that my subscription expired. When looking at my billing history it says that I had a charge go through on 06-15-21. It looks like i also have 2 pending charges on my credit card. Is there something going on or a reason why i cant log in?

Thanks!

I am betting the charges have failed.

I checked my credit card and it shows the charge already. I also tried to re-do the sub bc I originally thought it might have been that but when I go through setting up a new sub it tells me I have one already.

Everything looks fine from what I can see, Sixpacks. I don’t show that the subscription payment failed and your WoW license should be active through July 19th.

Can you try resetting your password? That should force the account to update.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I did changed my password a few minutes ago and I am still getting the same message that my subscription expired. Any other suggestions?

Edit: Nevermind… I figured it out… evidently the game client defaulted in the drop down to an older account which I do not have active.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Make sure you are selecting the correct WoW license. You might be selecting one that doesn’t have game time on it.

7 Likes