Subscription expired but only for TBCC

edit: I was charged 3 times on my CC, once yesterday and twice today

So I am not able to connect to TBCC it says my subscription has expired. I am able to log into Live and SoM without issue

Before realizing this I did cancel my subscription and re subscribed and it didn’t work (I really hope I wasn’t charged twice)

I logged out of BattleNet and relogged in and it still says “Subscription Expired” but only with TBCC

Do you have more than one WoW license on the account?

2 Likes

OMGG it some how switched to my old account. Switched it back and it worked. Thank you

lol but I checked my CC and I see 3 PAYEMENTS TO BLIZZARD!!! 1 from yesterday and 2 from today!!!

WTH

You initiated the resub 3 times. I would submit a GM ticket explaining the situation to see if it can be reversed. I don’t see why 2 of the 3 wouldn’t be reversable because I think you can request a refund for unused game time.

Not positive on that though, but putting in a gm ticket will definitely help with that.

2 Likes

Check your transaction history on battle.net

4 Likes

On my transaction page I only see one charge on the 17th

On my CC I see once charge on yesterday and 2 today, I did look into it and on the Support page I saw this,

If your credit card or bank account statement shows two (or more) charges for the same order, this means your financial institution set funds on hold until the transaction settles. However, you will be charged only once.

Authorization holds are a common banking practice. Only your financial institution can remove an authorization hold.

I will give it a day or two to see what happens with todays transactions

2 Likes