Subscribe to WoW for Extra Goodies, New Twitch Drop on the Way, Spooky Hallow's End Savings, and…

got mine and another giant murlock one the orange one lol

We need a different riding animation for it, we look stupid holding nothing lol

i know but its just a number for me but i do hope its fixed for the players who will use the said mount

While it’s the same for me, i’d expect a mount that’s part of a promotion to be a little more polished

yep theres 3 of the same posts lol

It’s not a conspiracy there brother, just the bot has a glitch with post sometimes, it’s happened before.

got to program the bot to spam there sale, not enough people have signed up for the year sub so got to spam that post lol

This is a new post, it’s the “This Week in WoW” post missing the name, “This Week in WoW.” But it did double post. There aren’t 3.

Maybe they finally realized TWIW was a stupid abbreviation?

1 Subscribe to WoW for Extra Goodies, New Twitch Drop on the Way, Spooky Hallow's End Savings, and… - #10 by Wårio-area-52

2 Subscribe to WoW for Extra Goodies, New Twitch Drop on the Way, Spooky Hallow's End Savings, and… - #28 by Lorelaî-stormrage

3 Subscribe to a Year of World of Warcraft® For a Slew of Extra Goodies - #215 by Wårio-area-52

These are the “This Week in WoW” posts. It double posted today. They do these every Friday summarizing all the sales/promos of the week.

This is the announcement of just the 12 month sub bundle. It also double posted the day it was up. It is not the same as the other 2 posts, but is included in the other 2 posts. This was posted 3 days ago.

I wish I could post the gif of the cat trying not to vomit. This calls for it.

again it still 3 posts trying to sell the 12 month Sub, stop trying to defend it and just admit its 3 posts lol

1 Like

I’m not defending it, I’m just pointing out they do this every week. It’s not new. The only difference is they didn’t label it as “This Week in WoW.”

This would be a great start.

not til pvp mmr is fixed XD, they do not even realize how much money they lose off whales like me when they let things stay broken

Canceled my acc, not buying back in until m+ rewards are fixed back as they were in DF Seasons 2-4. 17 days left of time & honestly the rage over the state of m+ & trying to pug this season has overshadowed the upcoming event patch. I don’t even want to play an alt due to its nearly bricked at 619 (currently 617) like my main currently is. Crests are off the mark this season.

The product as it is now is worst than it was during any point during Dragonflight. How do I know? I played all of Dragonflight, 2k & Aotc I was subbed the entire time. Down to raid logging until I kill hero queen or my time runs out. uninterested in paying for a worse product.

I just paid for my wife’s 6 month subscription, it is possible to still get the cat mount if I pay another 6 months?

the hands are in the air? -_-
em i seeing this right? xD

It is a flying mount, yes.

1 Like

so it kinda looks silly i would guess…

welp. here i go . 1 year of WoW xD