Submit Your Questions to the Live Developer Q&A!

When will the Kul’tiran people will be added to our fold as a playable race? I’m looking forward to play the human druid!

With Hozen and Jinyu getting updates to their models and animations in 8.0, Can we expect to see Either of those factions joining the Allied races screen in the future?

Do you see what Limit did, faction changing their entire raid for extra gear, to be a healthy thing for the game?

I would really love specific QAs like in Legion, like professions, pvp, class, lore, etc… Can we have some more please?

Also I did like the behind the scenes look from a devs pov but it was released too late and shouldve been done right after some cinematic were fresh and not months later. Wouldve helped the last “QA Discussion”.

Can we have some more devs come on to talk about the behind the scenes of making characters or quests? Like Christie Golden’s thoughts on certain characters and how the lore team and her want to progress characters or why they progressed characters in a certain way.

It would also be nice to let us know ahead of time that if the QAs are just discussions or actual QAs. Some of us felt like we werent being heard and thought making questions for the QA was pointless since none were addressed last time when the QA ended up being just a discussion. More communications between devs and players please so no one will be let down!

Can more love be shown to the mail class armor sets for design? Every year its been mediocre compared to the other class gears. Everyone agrees, not just mail wearers.

There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding of the timeline of events that happened between the first and second war campaigns that lead into the battle.
Can we get a “Defined” Timeline.

My biggest question in the whole game is War Mode balancing, why is it fair to give 30% to alliance compared to horde 10%? How is it fair they get a quest to kill 25 horde and able to do so in a RAID! When we cannot complete most things in a raid and they go around camping stuff so that we can’t complete it for hours and need not mention the free item level 400 they get for killing 25 horde. There must be other solutions to this problem rather than giving them freebies even if it based on damage + health based on the current numbers in the zone at the time.

Why is it that alliance get wm quest for 400ilvl item plus the 30% bonus. I have enjoyed wm up untill 8.1, but now horde gets camped on fps and wqs by raid groups. Horde needs a quest or something to give us a point to try to counter these camping raid groups. I’m at the point where I’m about to boycott wm and turn it off completely… I don’t mind a 3v1 2v1, it’s wpvp. But when it comes to landing at a fp and getting wrecked by 30 alliance so they can get their free 400ilvl item… it becomes stupid imo

Hi guys,
Just curious if there will be any changes to the rewards dropped from rares and treasure chests in the open world? Back in the day, it used to be exciting to find these things while questing. Now, I actively avoid them.

For me, the most pressing matter right now is why we can’t breach out of the water whilst keeping our dolphin form.

Really.

Is there anything you can tell us about Tauren customization in the upcoming expansion? I know giant bull people must be hard to design unique options for.