<Sublíme> Small AOTC Group and Pushing Mythic+

Hello!

<Sublíme> was founded towards the end of WofLK with the intention of creating a space for players to dungeon and raid in a laid back environment. We are forming once again to take on Season 2 of Dragonflight with a small raid team (10-12 man) as well as those looking to push keys in Mythic+. We are currently recruiting to fill our rosters and we’re looking for those focused on gaining AOTC and KSM in Season 2 of Dragonflight!

Normal / Heroic Raiding - We raid from 9-11:00pm EST Tuesday/Thursday and are currently recruiting dps for raiding (Death Knight / Demon Hunter / Warlock / Mage) as well as a healer (Druid).

For mythic+, we are looking for all classes to help others and fill out groups!

What we expect:

• While laid back, we do expect you to know the class you’re playing and to be
    competitive. We love to have fun but get serious on progression.
  • We expect you to be ready to raid 15 minutes before start or inform an officer if you’re
    going to be late
  • We expect you to be chill.

If you’d like to come hang out with us and down some content, send a message to Frusciante#1651 and we can chat!

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Would their be room for a Mistweaver to join the ranks? I am returning after a break and looking for a home. Your raid days and times are good for me. My btag is Akosted#1120.

Hey there, I’m looking to return to playing with a guild of like-minded players for S4 into DF. This DH is my main, love doing m+, enjoy playing alts and just generally having a good time with other folks. I’m a former CE raider that’s been playing pretty casually since my long-time guild fell apart in BFA.

My btag is kennyff#1626

Still looking for more Melee DPS!

Do you guys need any tanks? I could be interested if so.

What about unholy DK?

hey, sent you in game mail. btag is attached. thanks

Bump! Currently just looking for fill a healer roll (Shaman or Paladin). Also filling the bench and people for mythic+

Bumping for continued DPS recruiting!!

Contact me on discord @ Agilinity#8998

Bumping for continued recruiting!

We are recruiting :slight_smile:

Bumping for continued recruiting