Sub m+ rogues where are you?

I kinda wanna go sub now. I’ve seen a few subs in 15+ and they all say it’s not forgive-able in rotation but doable. They did almost as much dps as outlaw prenerf. Anyone here one of these Gods? I want to follow in your footsteps.

(lF 2k+ io sub rogues)

2 Likes

I would add Ravenholdt on discord for all your answers to this question.

PvE sub rogues exist?

theres legit like only 4 in pve.

1 Like

Well I hope they are having fun

We enjoy the loneliness.

1 Like

for me sub has always simmed highest dps… but its so clunky to play… activate this to activate this to activate this to do good dps… shame really cause its almost the only spec that feels like a rogue anymore. I cant stand “outlaw” so by default have always been stuck with sin.

1 Like

It is very, very lonely.

I’ve barely done any mythics and I still ended up being the top sub rogue on my server according to Raiderio. That’s how unpopular it is right now.

And for good reason; sub is just garbage at the moment. Just go sin; it’ll make your life easier.

im sure they were sin and just got bored.

1 Like

Subtlety used to be a remarkably fun and unique spec to play with tremendous depth to it but Legion and BFA ruined it with homogenized mechanics and SpecFantasyTM so here we are.

This just made me look. Looks like I’ve run 3 mythic+ instances this season – #2 sub on server. >.<

2 Likes

Clearly we are the alpha rogues