STV Fun is OVER ...no more nice guy

I have been finishing up in STV recently as I enjoy questing, and will often help kill a mob if an alliance toon accidentally aggros more than they can handle, I usually wait until it turns gray and he/she will get the xp.

last night I was ganked bad by a 60 druid, a 34 rogue and a Paladin around 32 I believe. Now I get it its a PVP server but just be warned I had my “kindness switch” recalibrated and the F-U switch is in full 480 AMP mode. I am pissed and will find any Alliance and destroy you.

Thank the 60 for that , cant remember his name right now but I have him on my Spy addon

4 Likes

There are players like this in both side. I have some friends that unfortunatelly think that should kill everyone for another faction regardless the lvl. I disagree with that and even if i am ganked or everything i won’t kill low lvl or another players unless i am provoked. there are some exceptions but i never kill lw lvls. nevertheless i cant think that will make the other people will think the same way. I sympathize with your frustration.

I pick herbs in Eastern Plaguelands while in queue for AV and I don’t care what level you are I will fight you as this is a PvP server.

1 Like

do as you will.

was the 60 druids name Natgeowild?