Stuns and vanish

They have a sh!t-ton of work to do, but I don’t believe anything is actually being done. They’re hiding like little mice as far as I can tell. I do wonder if today’s DM release was used to stealth-fix anything? I haven’t seen a changelog, so no idea if anything’s in there.

apparently buff cap was sort of dodgily fixed but not really.
Druid aggro/threat/rage generation/mana burn in forms is still a thing.

1 Like

Until you unsub dude

They screwed up and now there’s too many people to remove layers. This, sadly, is their solution lol

1 Like

Hey Blizzard can you at least reply? \

Broken Vanish (somehow mobs attack even after using prep and a 2nd vanish. Seriously?)

Sap sometimes last just a few seconds.

2 Likes

This is an intended feature of Classic. Try to look into “heartbeat resists”. I haven’t heard conversation about them in years, but in essence a lot of CCs would break early at complete random in vanilla.

1 Like

Your fix date is Wrath of the Lich King. As it was in vanilla, so too shall it be in Classic.

THIS is so annoying. I have my muscle memory from vanilla telling me it’s safe to bandage after my fear lands on a mob, only for my bandage-channeling to be broken by the feared mob somehow hitting me one more time on it’s way off.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed Sap often procs instant poison right after, but doesn’t break sap.

I’d imagine with improved sap that’s pretty exploitable.

If a CC lands, batched attacks shouldn’t be hitting me. Game feels really bad to play even though I have much better hardware and internet than 15 years ago.

4 Likes