Stuck with 4 masks on Visions

Hello~

I have completed the Visions scenario with 4 masks on and have completed ALL objectives x5 times and have not received my 5th mask in chest yet. I don’t want to keep wasting Vessels if I am not receiving proper loot for a broken system.

Please check and refund my loot. Thank you.

Which Mask are you missing? It’s likely that you’re not going to get it out of Visions of Orgrimmar because it drops out of Valeera’s or Umbric’s chests.

1 Like

There are 2 masks that you can only get from a full clear of Org and 2 you can only get from a full clear from Storm you will likely have to wait till next week and complete a full clear in Stormwind to receive your last mask.

Faceless Mask of the Long Night-Successfully complete all 5 objectives within a single visit of a Horrific Vision. (Stormwind or Org)

Faceless Mask of the Burned Bridge - With at least 1 mask active, successfully complete the Valley of Wisdom objective in the Horrific Vision of Orgrimmar.

Faceless Mask of the Daredevil - With at least 1 mask active, successfully complete the Valley of Honor objective in the Horrific Vision of Orgrimmar.

Faceless Mask of the Pained - With at least 1 mask active, successfully complete the Old Town objective in the Horrific Vision of Stormwind.

Faceless Mask of Dark Imagination - With at least 1 mask active, successfully complete the Mage Quarter objective in the Horrific Vision of Stormwind

1 Like

Aye! ~Burned Bridge is the last mask I need (out of Ogrimmar). I completed all objectives in SW last week and twice in Ogrimmar this week running 4 masks. I have made sure to check that all objectives were completed in each zone before moving to the next one. Believe me, I have been stressing over this like anyone would. This has to be a bug.

OK, shot in the dark here. Try checking your item restoration options. Oddly, this quest item has a vendor price on it. I heard, albeit rarely, that someone had mistakenly vendor their masks before turning it in as a quest. But even if that is not your case, just try for crits n giggles.

Still waiting for an admin to reply with help. None of the above worke.

Bug Reports aren’t going to get you a frequent direct answer from the blues. Could try customer support forum.

I am having the SAME problem. The GM who answered my ticket said this hasn’t been reported. I did not do a bug report but I plan to when I go into another vision this week. Did you ever get the completion? If so what did you do differently?

Nope!

It’s been 2 months and I complete the 4 mask run every time and nothing!

Oh they don’t do that anymore. You get the illusion of support for $15 a month. Just think of this game as something that is constantly in beta that you are paying for but never gets fixed because they are in such a hurry to rush out new broken content.

1 Like

You’re not even wrong. When Blizzard got bought out by AV their morale went down the drain. AV is good at pumping games, not ethics.