Stuck in a covenant I did not choose

Yesterday night I came back on wow to play my restoration shaman who has always been necrolord alliance. I logged out and came back this morning and my toon for some weird reason was seen as kryian, which made me lose all my reputation, my conduits that I had and my renown. when I went to change it back ( thinking maybe some how my account was taken) to necrolord , no matter what I do it will not change back to necrolord. I know for a fact I did not change it to kyrian and now it will not allow me to leave kryian for any other covenant. please can I get help? thank you

I’d open a ticket - I’ve not heard of any cases where things just changed on their own.

Anyone else had access to your account?

1 Like

no no one has any access, but this has happen to my friend account also. i cant even move it from that covenant. it will not change its stuck no matter how much i try to change it

My hunch is you clicked the wrong conversation option in oribos when heading to Korthia. You may have to wait out the lockout to change back.

2 Likes

can I tell you how much you rock, I think you might have gotten it. I remember going to oribos and doing the stuff to get to korthia. DUDE you saved me a deleted character. Can you tell me how long the lock out will last for? thank you so much

1 Like

I posted this yesterday on your bug report, with the same hunch, as I had not seen your thread here on the CS forum. I also included a link on how to change covenants from wowhead:

4 Likes