Stuck in 1550. Help for the love of all. Lol

My partner (Holy Paladin) and myself (Feral) keep facing better geared teams at 1550. We cannot get past it. When we face equally geared teams, we do well, however; the 1600 plus gang is a full pvp set better than us. How do we cross that line being under geared?

excluding gear, try to think about what factors (that you have control over) help you facilitate a win in the arena. work on improving and mastering those things.

2 Likes

There could be many things. Feral struggles in this meta a lot vs melee.

Has not a thing to do with gear and all do with yourself

1 Like

The biggest disadvantage of having no gear is how easy it is to blame a loss on gear other than the misplays you made.

Press on buddy

4 Likes

ya perhaps dont blame it on the 8 less agi u have

instead u guys should do exactly this every game

ur pala can play short hoj or rep or blind but short hoj is better for this

u stun the guy ur going to kill once u have applied bleeds and u press every cd into the stun

at the same time your paladin presses hoj on the 2nd guy

(just get in voice and 3 2 1 go it)

u do this every 30 seconds until u win, the time spent in between these stuns u run away

gl

6 Likes

Just run rake stun and convoke in the opener, easy win

I know the feels having been playing a lot of alts recently. For sure sucks being under geared and will continue to suck until you get to 1600. Then you will at least be decently geared compared to the rest of the players. Just have to keep pressing on.

Kevin protecc

I was once stuck there, at that time I tried thinking what should I do better. I watched higher people. I’m MW so it was a rough ride :smiley:. Now I’m stuck at 1850 :frowning:. Now I’m doing the same thing!

I hate Kevin

starting out is tough because theres a learning curve thats hard to get around other than dedicating a lot of time to watching better players and playing a lot of games. also watching guides for your class but thats a given.

Do you have the ability to record or stream your games?

What you likely need is someone with more experience to point out where you guys are going wrong using offensive and defensive cooldowns poorly, understand when you are using CC randomly and not in a chain to effectively setup a kill or peel your opponents when necessary to survive.

Another big factor could be that your UI is limiting what information you are seeing, and you probably don’t have the knowledge on how to use that information as well. PvP requires you to know the inner workings of not only your own spec, but every spec. It takes time mentally keep track of everything that is happening, or could happen, and how you need to respond to those situations.

i can prolly help you. i have a warrior, dk, paladin and a hunter. can prolly do some 3s

if you’re not using macros and your UI doesn’t look like mission control tracking casts, pets, cds ,drs, procs and debuffs via addons, you’re going to have a rough time.

He wants to climb tho

2 Likes

excuse me wtf

Hate it back.

I h a t e Kevin, and I’ll die on this hill

1 Like

that’s right. :axe:

1 Like