Stuck but still forced to use hearthstone cooldown?

Okay so a little annoyed. I got legitimately stuck after running into a cloth around a ribcage or something. I turning and running/jumping all around me. I was legitimately stuck and could not move. This was an annoying walk to get there, so I use the stuck button because I didn’t want to waste my hearthstone CD, so I was willing to take the durability loss, die at the graveyard, walk back as a spirit, and unstick myself that way. Now the reason I am a little annoyed, is because I was not killed. I was however transported back to the graveyard, but my hearthstone was used. I had my hearthstone set at the same inn the graveyard is next to. Why was my hearthstone used? I just wanted to die and return to my body a few feet away from the glitched area.

That is what the unstuck option does, Thorandil, it tries to move you to a safe location (such as your bind point). We don’t have a suicide option for that purpose.

It uses your hearthstone cooldown because we don’t want people using the unstuck option as a free hearthstone.

If you feel things should work differently you will want to submit feedback so our Devs can review it. Customer Support has nothing to do with game design or implementation.

6 Likes

Sorry, when I first made this in-game, and set it under feedback, it sent me here, but not to the feedback portion of the forums, just the general forums. I tried looking for the feedback section, but I could not find it. Do you have the URL to the feedback section of the forums that you could please give me so I can submit it that way?

General would be the best place it tends to be a catch all for some suggestions you can also use the ingame suggestion feature that way you can avoid some of the more unsavory aspects of general.

4 Likes

I tried to submit it in game but it sent me to the main page of the forums instead. I’ll post it to general. Thank you.

Odd it shouldlnt send you back to the forums.

1 Like

So when you used the “Submit Suggestion” part of the Help menu, it still directed you here?

4 Likes

No I used “open a ticket” and after clicking “feedback” it sent me here, at least to the main forum page.

Okay, yes that would be intended. Tickets are not for feedback. However, you can use the menu shown in my screenshot.

4 Likes

Thank you very much

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes