Stuck between Priest or Paladin

Holy Reck Paladin says hello my friend…

1 Like

No way. Banana suit for the win.

1 Like

Technically both paladins and priests wore dresses for a while there…

1 Like

To bad the judgement set wasn’t very good at least for PvE.

-Sinclaire -Torch-

Good for PvP and walking around IF.

Its all about that Power Rangers look.

And standing on mailboxes! Don’t forget mailboxes :slight_smile:

Fem dwarf pally dancing on mailbox in Judgement set? Pics or it didn’t happen. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How about we flip it around … who can be the FIRST female dwarf paladin dancing on a mailbox in full Judgement… in Classic??? :wink:

But to keep things on topic, in this conversation I feel the unique qualities of the paladin make it the right choice. Granted I always steer toward plate wearers but that is ENTIRELY BESIDE THE POINT. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why dance atop the mailbox when you can levitate over it?

5 Likes

Still hands down the most Iconic and beautiful set I have seen. Sort of wished the dev and art team would have come together to make a tier that updated tier 2.

Paladin is entirely my preference, but female dwarves just have a lot going against them in classic. I’d probably make one a mage, but cataclysm hadn’t happened at this point. I’m not into this kind of thing, but if they were bustier plenty of others would make them probably.

i recall not seeing it till outlands and that male belf in honor hold inn wearing it. instantly impressed.

Pallys have to spend LOTS of gold on buff regents and pretty much spam the buff button in a 40man even with the greater blessings.

Priest gets a group buff once you get the book and also your buff lasts a lot longer.

If playing alliance priest go dwarf for fear ward IMO. It’s a lot more useful than the slight performance increase from being human.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081028233806/wowwiki/images/2/22/Paladin-tier-II.jpg

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/332/976/large/shem-dawson-judgement-image03.jpg?1482537037

There is just something awe inspiring from this set that can never be experienced in any other medium. I wish I could post links, but I mean It’s too awesome.

1 Like

Thank you, so many people spreading misinformation. Did you buff on paladins, yes! Was it as bad as people made it out to be, NO!

Paladin was so much fun in Vanilla. Odd people only ever seem to think they were only ever buff bots.

1 Like

Blizzard still has employees! Hooray!

Question: Do you know if the plan is to use human GMs for WoW Classic?

I know! Why aren’t they doing more like that in newer expansions?!

Many human GMs saved themselves by teleporting directly into the still fledgling Classic servers via an unpatched 1.12 bug, and were able to wait-out the carnage.

Unfortunately, they got stuck and are unable to return.

This might seem beneficial to the community but it has certain down-sides too, such as the fact that their pay-checks are now denominated with in-game gold. Plus mobs seem to be a lot smarter now and nobody can level-up because they run away the instant they see us.

-Matt

1 Like

I levelled as a holy paladin through Wrath. I would do vanilla again in a heartbeat levelling with a hybrid talent build. I raid healed through AQ40 and Naxx. Mostly I healed the raid and assisted healing tanks if their health got choppy. A LOT of heal spamming,-- not so great if you have carpal tunnel issues. However, with more recent gaming mice and keyboards, that might not be so bad.

The only thing I’d struggle with repeating is the questline for the Charger. And buying the reagents for buffing :frowning:

On Tuesdays at 7PM the server would lag hard as guilds pulled Razorgore. Thus the saying on a lag spike… “Someone pulled Razorgore!”