Stuck at Connecting?

I have been either intermittent connection or unable to connect the past two days. Often When I attempt to log on a “world server is down” window appears, or I don’t get past the “connecting” screen. I haven’t seen anything about this on forums or on the Social medias, so i don’t know if its an isolated incident? i uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Internet speed has not been the greatest, but it works? Would love some help!

Hey, Doppelgänger! Does the “world server down” happen to a specific character only or do all characters experience this issue? Could you try another realm to see if the problem happens on the other realm?

If the problem is only happening to a specific character, please try using the unable to move option. If this is only happening to a specific realm, could you list the realm you’re experiencing issues with?

[Edit] It looks like your issue may be relevant to this thread. If the issue continues, please refer to this thread.

I am also an Hawaiiantelcom subscriber and experiencing a similar problem, with World Server Down appearing from time to time. I spent 30 min on phone with tech support. We pinged the Americas (west) server with an average of 77ms response. I logged in (because, of course, when tech support is on, I can get in) and he monitored the traffic: average about 80ms and no packets dropped. Very stable connection. I was able to hop to a different realm but failed to be able to reconnect back to home realm (Galakrond). We went through all the recommended interventions from Blizzard, to no avail. Yesterday, I even deleted Blizzard app as well as Warcraft game, and reinstalled both. Running MacOS Catalina, Late 2017 27" iMac, 24GB RAM.
Its frustrating! This is NOT limited to one specific character.
Blizzard, can you please elevate this to a higher level of support? I am going to forward a screen shot of this thread to the tech support at Hawaiiantel (he was a player and understood the connection issues). My open Blizzard ticket is: Issue ID: #74233020

We’re currently gathering information on the issue, please refer to the main thread for the Hawaii Telecom connection issue mentioned above.

Thank you!

Thank you, both! I’m going to close this thread so we can redirect reports over to the main thread.

For anyone else experiencing this issue, we have tracking for Singapore and Hawaii Telecom Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found issues. If this is only happening to one character and its not relevant to the Singapore/Hawaii thread, please create your own thread.