Stringing Quests and BUGGED quests

Returning player after 10 years. I left at level 80 after playing for many years. One problem I am having is stringing quests together in these new expansions where flying is no longer allowed (and full of crazy mountains). I am being very careful to pick up all quests and play them through in the one area. BUT I still get to a point where I can’t find any quests to save my life. I can find flight paths with no ! … it’s frustrating. I have two quests that are bugged that I’m afraid stop me from progressing. It happened on my main in Pandaria (quest turn in vanishes as you land to click it) and now on my side char horde in Zuladar. I’m supposed to have a button to fight four mobs and nothing I do (log out … log in) fixes it. HOW ARE YOU all stringing your quests together? This can’t just be a problem for me.

True progression stopping quest bugs are rare these days. (The Dread Wastes starter quest in Pandaria is probably the biggest example, and it’s a fairly new bug. I ran through that quest just fine in March.)

What is the specific quest in Zuldazar that you are having issues with? I just did those quests less than two weeks ago and don’t remember running into anything.

As for finding quests, in they’ve added a feature where major story quests you can pick up will show up as a big “!” on your world map. Especially for Legion and BfA content, this is a very useful way to figure out where you might have lost a quest line. If you’re not seeing any available quest on the world map, check your quest log. You’re probably on a quest that’s needed to progress but may not seem like an obvious part of the story.