FIXED - Strife R2 postponed

I just created a post in the bug report forum. Please go post/comment on it if you didn’t get the proper reward to bring awareness.

I remember they tweeted something kinda similar to this but maybe the tweet wasn’t very clear

https://twitter.com/warcraftdevs/status/1143675122940702721?s=21

They’re going to somehow turn this into “R2 is not one of those that you can get with R1. Sorry for the confusion!!!”

It’s literally “sorry for the typo we didn’t mean trophy” all over again.

3 Likes

Rank 4 requires you to get Elite Rating so can anyone confirm if you can get it with the rating? im on EU btw so can’t tell myself

was 2.4 only got the rank 1 bug.

I’m dumb for opening my boxes and getting 2 non upgrades. Wrong stat legs when i have crafted ones and azerite chest that i could have just pushed 2.1 instead of 2.4 for that ha completely wrong traits.

unrelated, but:

2 Likes

Confirmed bug.

wow this seems like a bad decision would have been too fun having a small advantage being actually high rated in pvp by doing pvp. well gotta farm those m+ again

I guess opening my boxes exactly at 8am was a bad thing :<

DON’T OPEN YOUR LOOT BOXES.

DON’T PLAY THE GAME.

DON’T SUBSCRIBE!

Nice advice blizz GG

4 Likes

“We fukced up don’t open your boxes lmao maybe we’ll fix it nerds”

3 Likes

It’s like Christmas all over again. You have to wait til everyone else opens their present before its your turn and Aunt Sheila drew your name and shes notorious for knitting sweaters for people but shes rich and there’s potential to get something really good.

Most likely its a knitted sweater of a sports team that she guessed was your favorite.

2 Likes

Hey now, I like my Punxsutawney Grizzlywhale’s sweater! She made it with love and… indifference?

1 Like

“Well the dollar store had a good sell on golden yarn. I thought you may be a vols fan but we live closer to Nashville so I made you a vanderbilt one instead.”

“Aunt sheila why don’t you just buy the dollar store and order whatever color yarn you want?”

2 Likes

r2 not dropping is a bug allegedly they will fix

I foresee a fix sometime around 7/23/19

5 Likes

hahaha so true

“We fixed it moving forward for next week”

Watch them prove you right

I swear I’m going to be punished for opening my box this week like someone actually wanting to play this game HAHA BLIZZARD YOU GOT ME!!!

3 Likes

Your first mistake was wanting to play :sunglasses:

2 Likes