Stress Test August 8, 20:00 hrs

they’re running out of days to do the final stress test and the last stress test is likely what they’ll be basing their initial population numbers off of.

1 Like

Actually I don’t think this is ridiculous at all, as you have to look at all the potential issues that could happen if they allowed anyone with an account to participate.

For example: How many gold seller, hacker, players with ill intent against Blizz, could create all sorts of issues by simply creating and multi-boxing in 1000’s of “unpaid, freebie” accounts for the stress test?

They already have a large population with current active subs that will be more than sufficient.

Buying time for your account isn’t difficult, if you plan to play classic then why not make your account active ahead of time? I get it that some players want to leverage as much time when they use their time cards to play instead of waiting, so the choice is up to you.

If you want to reserve a few names that hopefully you can get on the 13th, you will need an active sub for that as well, so again, choices.

That and the pregenerated character amounts when that opens up at 13th

The time was claimed to be 20:00 CEST, which I believe is 11AM PST / 2 PM EST for NA players