Streams are off, nobody qs

Isnt it weird how some of the ret war teams around 3k-3200 only queue into jungle/hunter teams and you never see them fight anything else? I find that kinda odd…

For some context for people who dont know, a lot of the top ret war teams are sniping jungles because rdruid/ret/war completely destroys it.
Its weird they dodge rogue mage because ret war can win but they need to not play like apes. Actually yea i see why they dodge them now
Disgusting how the ladder is at the top rn.
We need smexxin and vanguards to come back to intervene the sniping ret wars and mirror farm them.

21 Likes

Yup this is exactly why I don’t stream anymore. Too many n00bs sniping me in the 1400s

12 Likes

thought this was gonna be about me but its not so leg

12 Likes

My grandson, Bramot, queues when he can and never dodges. He’s a chip off the old block like his grandpa. He has true old fashioned American values.

12 Likes

Getting drunk and beating his dog when his old lady tells him no?

1 Like

I liked you better when you post on your Flithron persona.

12 Likes

#banclassicposters

Subhuman trash.

22 Likes

Woke up choosing violence I see :pensive:

1 Like

GET EM 10char

1 Like

dont worry i shall get my cr up to 3k-3.2k and ill snipe the ret/war teams and the mud main team…

3 Likes

jokes on you i can only q once a week because i wake up at 4am for work and people only start qing at 1am for some reason.
That one day is Saturday, snipe me D:

3 Likes

well then its impossible for me to snipe u bc i have somewhat the same work schedule ur lucky…

1 Like

they was Q’d up lastnight doing their thing, watched them for a bit before going to bed

The r1 clique is so cringe just play the game. Making eight alts of the same class to snipe each other or whatever. Dodging constantly. Go outside.

It’s not weird, it’s people having bad egos. They can’t get anywhere without wintrade or sniping so they have to do just that to get anywhere. You know damn well that if they just queued normally the 36 different RMPs at 3k would farm these people into the dirt where they belong.

pls rmp farm them so we can farm them and not q into you

season isn’t even halfway over why are people sniping

1 Like

uh usually cause disdain of jungle players
also at this point its kind of funny.

2 Likes

Because they care about their rating and don’t want to lose it. Just go check out the twitter thread of a certain ret/war/childgroomer vs our favourite regionals screaming hunter. Was 10/10 quality

1 Like

Oh god why

3 Likes

Very ironic post you’ve been sniping and dodging the entire season my Mud bro much love tho. There’s a reason your games played at a time and ratio is lower than every other ret war ladder and it’s not just cause “you can’t que much”.