Streamer Tank LF Long term home

Experience;

Vanilla - MC, ZG, AQ, Naxx40 to Horsemen

Burning Crusade - Took a break for this xpac, came back and finished Black Temple and Sunwell.

WotLK - All content cleared when it was current, except ICC to Heroic Blood Queen.

Cataclysm - Branched out and raided in a top 25 US guild for BoT, BWD, To4W, DS, killing Spine and Madness before the nerf.

MoP - Killed all bosses on Heroic and Mythic while parsing on several fights. CE Siege of Org.

WoD - Started slowly in this xpac but ended up clearing HM during content. Joined a new team, cleared all of Mythic BRF and HC during content.

Legion - Currently 7/7 H and 7/7 M EN Cutting Edge, 2/3 M ToV, 10/10 M NH. Cleared TOS on normal the first night then had to relocate for a job. Updated for 7/9 M TOS. CE Antorus.

BFA- 6/8 M Uldir during content, 7/9 M BOD, 7/8 M EP during content. Hated BFA and couldnt continue playing.
SL- 6/10 M back in Febuary where I DPS’d to fill a void for a team. Always been a tank at heart need a team to be that long term Tank for.

Exceptional tanking and vocal skills mainly with the Death Knight as I know how to utilize all my CD’s, situational awareness and split second decision making.

Raid times; 7PM ET - 12AM ET anyday
Battletag - Schiller426#1743

1 Like

bnet request sent. Let’s chat.

Check us out!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hello there Four, (Reelevated) is a horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We also RBG / Arena / Key Farm and are looking for several classes to fill our rolls. Message me on discord or Btag if you are interested.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Appreciate the responses!
I only want to tank on a Blood DK.
So still looking!

Bump for the reset day!

Bump for tonight!

Hello Fourtwosix!

My guild is looking for reliable players and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 10/10H, and 3/10M] and one of the top Horde Guilds on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
Here is the application form: https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

We also have an RBG team and Guild Games/Events

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Bump!
Now 218 tanking, who needs a cutting edge tank!