Stream Sniping in Classic

All the streamers I know are playing on a pvp server.

1 Like

That’s what I’d seen.

Tips
Esfand
Staysafe
Deftalk and Melderon
Kargaz

just to name a few, all PVP servers.

Oh are they alliance or horde?
Hopefully they are my opponents, I don’t really know who those people are but the more people there are on enemies the more fun it might be.

Most of those play alliance but between all the private server “content creators” its about 60% alliance 40% horde just from what I have seen. They will probably coordinate to all roll on the same pvp server tbh

Oh, well it should be good for me because I prefer horde then.

eek dont bug tips, esfand, staysafe, deftalk, melderon or kargaz unless they want it for the publicity or something! they all make great vanilla videos, like this one from tips

camp em all week long

3 Likes

But that was a massive portion of classic wow, to create and maintain a reputation. Some people exist to solely be the bane of others on a pvp server.

Just like this scary boy

1 Like

Yes. 654321

before i watch this, was he as good as vurtne?

Y’all do know that the OP is actually a pretty famous streamer and he just trolled the bejesus out of every last one of you. :wink:

Eh hes one of THE vanilla rogues but like all of those old originals they aren’t exactly modern standard in most areas.

who is he?

uh?

I can’t believe it’s a bannable offence anywhere, ever really. I mean how stupid is that? If you’re gonna broadcast your every movement in a PVP game you should expect to be killed constantly and rightfully so…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for someone to confirm if it even is in Retail, or if this is all someone’s pipe smoke fantasy.

1 Like

I’ve never heard anything about it from Blizz either.

This. Death to all streamers.

This is one part of the #nochange movement I’ll follow religiously. Streamers were not in the original and do not belong. I will make it my mission to completely eradicate this new anachronistic blight on Azeroth.

3 Likes

Blizzard isn’t against griefing behavior when there’s a PvP remedy (if you can get together a group of allies to trounce the offending party or simply kill all the mobs quickly, the problem is solved), but when the griever is impossible to attack (is not set PvP, or is of the same faction as his targets), there is no such PvP remedy.

Griefing like corpse and graveyard camping can be prevented on PvE realms simply by turning off your characters PvP flag.

I could not find anything else as definite however, as long as the player is not exploiting I seriously doubt Blizzard would do a single thing.

So yeah, this is all a pipe dream from someone with an axe to grind against Streamers.

2 Likes