Strawpoll-Things that Blizzard needs to bring back or add to make PVP successful again

You can vote for how many you like or you can just do two or three.

7 Likes

If I missed something that you all think could help PvP out, By all means Please post it and if you see something that you like, give it a thumbs up.

If the Covenant is here to stay, make it so switching from one to the other is easy.

1 Like

My only ask is better balancing within roles. It’s one thing to have favored DPS and Healers, however when there are 6 tank classes and only 2 of them ever make it into RBGs as a matter of necessity, something is wrong.

2 Likes

No more PVE requirements for PVP gear…
Have only 1 set of gear for all pvp… Ilvl 250
Make it so it cannot be used in any PVE instance. If you try to que for raid dungeon etc then you arent even able to… If you get into the instance and swap gear you are insta kicked with an hour deserter…

Now the currency for PVP gear should be used for upgrades such as gem slots with PVP only gems… You could even make each piece of gear have a tree like the conduits and use the PVP currency to grow that tree… Just dont make it a grind.
Bring back reforging for PVP gear so we can tailor it to our play style.

Now in open world stuff the PVP gear is useable but without PVP abilities unless warmode is turned on and only on players. You PVErs cant get mad all day but I dont care… If you want to use the PVP gear then turn on warmode and do PVP stuff like a man! Any real PVPer will have warmode on anyway.

Bottom line is if you want more active PVP then you gotta stop forcing PVE on us.

6 Likes

I like a lot of your ideals.

1 Like

It might be useful to limit choice to 3 options, because I chose almost all of them :grinning:

But definitely alt friendliness and excessive PvP power gap are the biggest offenders.

9 Likes

I thought about that, and I’ve done polls were just getting three options in it, but in this poll I think six or seven of them needs to be done as soon as possible. You know it’s getting bad when you got Q times that three to 7 minutes on the alliance.

Unless this falls under alt friendly, we definitely need a good catch up system again. There is by no means a proper way to catch up at this time. In S1 I’d PvP before hitting max level on my toons so they could be ready for max level content and not feel like a liability. Can’t even do that in this season because of the massive gear gap and renown system.

1 Like

Holy Crap I forgot about reforging. Great poll as usual Bdmxd.

1 Like

Burst is way too high IMO.

1 Like

A lot of this list would be great imo! I voted solo queue, but making the game more alt friendly would be a good start. I still play alts a lot and actually have 3-4 geared its just the renowned that is kind of a pain. Also just let us pvp :]

Were we only supposed to vote for 1? lol I voted for several.

I didn’t see any type of blacklisting, not even just one. :weary:

Perhaps it would have been better for the player base to rank the most important to least important since almost everything IS important!

1 Like

I only left one off, lol.

I did forget to put blacklist on there, and it’s one of the things that needs to come back for sure.

1 Like

I made it, so you could vote for which every one you like. So if you like to vote for all of them you can are if just want to vote for two or three you can do it that way too.

1 Like

I feel like it’s redundant though when you can already queue for specific BGs. You’re getting the bonus honor for doing random BGs, which makes sense. It’s probably the only real reason I’d be against blacklisting outside of potentially increasing queue times further.

There’s always one or two battlegrounds that nobody particularly cares for.

1. Seething Shore, I think this one would be on Just about everybody’s blacklist.

2. Battle for Wintergrasp I hate this with a passion, It’s nothing more but vehicle PvP and I despise it.

Forgot about it until now, but I would really like to see “win of the day” go away. I remember when you could spam BG’s when it was convenient for you and not for the game. I would cap my main on Tuesday and then could work on alts right after that. I feel sorry for those who are only able to do BG’s on the weekend. :frowning:

1 Like