<StratsCo> (Horde, Area 52) — The grownup gamer guild of yesteryear is back!

Horde, Area 52, US

We’re friendly people, and we like to play Blizzard games—usually together. We value friendship, kindness, open-mindedness, generosity, and bourbon. And World of Warcraft. Not necessarily in that order.

• Mythic+
  • Raiding
  • PVP with @Auth’s OCD shenanigans
  • Crafting, leveling, rabble-rousing
  • Casual Discord banter with adult beverages

If you want to have fun while not messing up other people’s fun, you’ll probably fit right in. You can read all about us and introduce yourself on at forum.strats.co.

How to join the party

• Search for Strats on Area 52’s guild finder and mash Apply
  • Mix yourself an Old Fashioned, sip as needed
  • Hit up @wow on Discord for an invite and someone will grab you

Why don’t you stay a spell?

• Add https://discord.gg/WpYhTf8

• Set your game roles in the #welcome channel on Discord. We use them to quickly put together groups for dungeons, raids, Mythic+, or simply for socializing.

• Check #giveaways for Blizzard Balance cards.

• Chat Blizzard in #blizznerds

Kind regards,
Team Strats

A little more about us

Strats members—or strategists—have fun playing video games while not messing up other people’s fun. If you’re cool with that, you’ll probably fit right in.

We started in 2014 and we’ve been hanging around together ever since. Over the years our mission has evolved from the early guild days but we’ve always remained a haven for adults who love gaming in an environment that doesn’t involve your mom being called names.

Your ideas make it great

This guild is yours and we want to make it what you want. If you have an idea, suggestion, or change you would like to see implemented, throw up a thread. Vote for the stuff you want us to prioritize.

Strats is a labor of love and those of us working on supporting it directly appreciate your input and feedback.

Easy rules

Our number one rule is "Be excellent to each other!"

Please treat our forum and Discord with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource—a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation. These are not hard and fast rules, merely aids to the human judgment of our community. Use these guidelines to keep this a clean, well-lighted place for civilized gaming discourse.

Please avoid…

• Name-calling.
  • Ad hominem attacks.
  • Responding to a message’s tone instead of its actual content.
  • Knee-jerk contradiction.

Thanks!

1 Like

We’re still and always recruiting! We’re currently raiding and running m+ a good amount. For raiding, looking for really any class and role!

Join today!

1 Like

Still looking for more!

Looking for more to raid with us! Times are 11PM EST - 2/3AM EST on Tuesday.

1 Like

If you’re interested in stepping up with some core leadership roles, we would love to have you as well!

I am a 467 Boomkin with 3/12 mythic xp looking for a stable guild that is active on and off of discord. I am also looking for a guild that keeps the drama and douchebags at bay the best they can. I am looking to leave Mal Ganis and would love to speak with somone. Feel free to hit me at Protectmtdew#11463

1 Like

You’ve come to the right place. Hit us up on Discord, for sure. You can test the waters from your home realm, if you like.

Updated Strats.co with all relevant links to make joining groups pretty quick (whether you’re in the guild, on the realm, or not).

Hey man I am wondering if you guys are still recruiting for mythic progression?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. Yes we are!